Trini Liming Spot - Page 3 of 13

Isabella quietly states: "It's - Page 3 - Trini RPG Archive - Posted: 10th Aug, 2013 - 3:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (13) »
Closed

Description: Trinis like to gather in a public location and talk about anything that comes to mind, this is called, "Liming" or "Having a Lime". This Thread acts as a Liming spot for all Characters, it can be considered the place where all of your Characters meet on occassion to 'catch up' on things.

Trini Lime

Contractor
24th Jul, 2013 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

Trini Liming Spot - Page 3

"No trouble lady but like you want red rat eye, the boy needs to take care of that quickly."

He then pauses to think.

"Prices for real estate in the West will only come down when foreigners don't want to live in Trinidad anymore."

He shrugs then takes a call on his Samsung Galaxy S4.

Sponsored Links:
25th Jul, 2013 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Spot Liming Trini

Trini Psychologist Isabella says...

Perhaps the boy doesn't have the resources yet to take care of that sir.

I am seriously thinking in upgrading soon but I'm not convinced that this neighborhood is for me. So far, I am not impressed with the level of socialization.

7th Aug, 2013 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Liming Spot Archive RPG Trini

Trini Proprietor Felipe says...

Felipe enters the Contractor's building and he looks around and he sees the owner there and he says to him "Good afternoon Mr. Contractor".

10th Aug, 2013 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Spot Liming Trini

Speaking to Isabella,

"Looks like the boy got himself taken care of, thank goodness I almost had to call Rent-O-Kill to start spraying."

He then pauses, grins sarcastically and continues,

"In reference to you saying that you're not convinced that this neighborhood is for you. Mam, you don't have to give me explanation you know. I know the place may be out of your budget, it is meant for those in a certain affordability bracket and you are clearly not there."

Then turning to Felipe,

"Aye boy, you get yourself 'fixed up'! Nice, nice... I was now saying to Isabella that I would of had to call in the fumigators for you. So what's happening Felipe?"

10th Aug, 2013 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Spot Liming Trini

Trini Proprietor Felipe says...

Felipe says to the Contractor "Well, my business is having a good start, some customers and visitors came by to my shop everyday so far, and you?".

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 10th Aug, 2013 - 3:02pm

10th Aug, 2013 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Liming Spot

Isabella looks at the contractor and quietly states: "Excuse me sir, but I do not think it's any of your business to tell *me* what I can afford and what I cannot so please, do not cross the line" , says Isabella who after living for so many years abroad has forgotten how out of place can locals be sometimes.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Aug, 2013 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

Trini Liming Spot - Page 3

Raising hands in the air as though to create space between himself and the woman,

"Who me? I just saying that's all... No need to be so touchy."

10th Aug, 2013 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Liming Spot Trini RPG Archive - Page 3

Isabella quietly states: "It's not about being touchy sir, it's about having proper manners.". She then turns to Felipe and with a smile says "I have to go now, a few clients are waiting for me. Wishing you all the best in your new shop".

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (13) »

> TOPIC: Trini Liming Spot

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,