Trini Liming Spot - Page 2 of 13

"Great, you scared the poor guy away - Page 2 - Trini RPG Archive - Posted: 24th Jul, 2013 - 7:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (13) »
Closed

Description: Trinis like to gather in a public location and talk about anything that comes to mind, this is called, "Liming" or "Having a Lime". This Thread acts as a Liming spot for all Characters, it can be considered the place where all of your Characters meet on occassion to 'catch up' on things.

Trini Lime

Contractor
23rd Jul, 2013 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Liming Spot - Page 2

Trini Proprietor Felipe says...

Felipe enters the Contractor's place and he looks around the area, then he sees the Contractor there and he says to him "Hey there nice place you got here".

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jul, 2013 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

Spot Liming Trini

"Thanks, but what happened to you? Your eyes looked red, like you had a rat attack or something?"

23rd Jul, 2013 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Liming Spot Archive RPG Trini

Felipe says to the Contractor "My eyes? Red? I didn't had any "Rat attack" Or anything like that, I do not know what you are talking about". Felipe goes by a window and he tries to see the reflection to check his eyes to know what the Contractor is saying to Felipe.

24th Jul, 2013 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Spot Liming Trini

"Well, you know it have all kinds of viruses going around so you my have the rat race one, I think that's what they call it. You do look a little pale in your face, better get yourself checked."

24th Jul, 2013 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Spot Liming Trini

Trini Psychologist Isabella says...

"Hmmm are you a medical doctor, Mr. Contractor? Here, take my card please if you ever need my services, let me know".

24th Jul, 2013 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

Trini Liming Spot

Contractor laughs, "No, no, not a doctor, but just look at him... He seems to have red eye, his ears are a bit pink and his nose kind of pointy. You don't have to be a doctor to see the obvious sickness."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jul, 2013 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Liming Spot - Page 2

Felipe looks a bit and he notices what is going on with him, then he says to the Contractor "Hmm, something is not right with me, sorry, but I got to go". Felipe now leaves the area.

24th Jul, 2013 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Liming Spot Trini RPG Archive - Page 2

Trini Psychologist Isabella says...

"Great, you scared the poor guy away Mr. Contractor. You need to develop more interpersonal skills. Anyhow, tell me when the prices of real estate in the West are going to start going down?"

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (13) »

> TOPIC: Trini Liming Spot

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,