Trini Liming Spot - Page 12 of 13

"You're right about that. Hopefully - Page 12 - Trini RPG Archive - Posted: 26th Sep, 2014 - 4:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 
Closed

Description: Trinis like to gather in a public location and talk about anything that comes to mind, this is called, "Liming" or "Having a Lime". This Thread acts as a Liming spot for all Characters, it can be considered the place where all of your Characters meet on occassion to 'catch up' on things.

Trini Lime

Contractor
13th Sep, 2014 - 4:08am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Liming Spot - Page 12

Trini Actress Chick says...

"Don't worry... Making curry is a lot simpler than it works, but don't worry about that... Just enjoy your meal."

She motions her to come sit at a table to continue talking while they ate,

"So why Trinidad?"

Sponsored Links:
18th Sep, 2014 - 3:48am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Spot Liming Trini

Trini Tourist Krusten says...

"Oh..."

She was caught with a mouthful of food. She wipes her lips with a napkin and replies,

"I just heard it was a really great place to come and relax. So far I love the food!"

She laughs like a little kid.

18th Sep, 2014 - 11:16am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Liming Spot Archive RPG Trini

"Everyone loves our food, they say its so spicy and full of flavor... What do you think?"

She smiles watching Krusten enjoying her meal.

18th Sep, 2014 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Page 12 Spot Liming Trini

"Oh most definitely. This has to be the spiciest food I've ever eaten but it tastes so good that I have not really thought about it. Who taught you how to cook so well?"

22nd Sep, 2014 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Spot Liming Trini

"Oh I didn't make this, it was catered but I do know how to cook it. My mother taught me but to be honest I don't like cooking it... Its easier to just go out and buy it."

22nd Sep, 2014 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Liming Spot

"You're lucky to know how to cook all this, I wish I could and even if you will show me I know it takes a little practice to get it right."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Sep, 2014 - 2:28am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Liming Spot - Page 12

"What doesn't take a little practice?" Says Chick trying to reassure her that she can do it.

"But like I said you can buy it for lots cheaper and enjoy it all the same. Don't they have curry shops in your locality?"

26th Sep, 2014 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Liming Spot Trini RPG Archive - Page 12

"You're right about that. Hopefully with your patience I can learn the ins and outs of making this tasty food."

+  « First of 13 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 

> TOPIC: Trini Liming Spot

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,