Trini Movie Star

Trini Movie Star - Trini RPG Archive - Posted: 25th Jul, 2013 - 8:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (10) »
Closed

Description: She is beautiful, fair and talented, all the right things to make it big even if movie production is not huge in Trinidad her plan is to go to Hollywood and Bollywood.

Trini Lime

Chick
23rd Jul, 2013 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star

Trini Actress Chick says...

Trinidadian Movie Star

Chick, the Trinidadian Movie Star, has just gotten her new home and is ready for a life and a lime!

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jul, 2013 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Star Movie Trini

Trini Proprietor Felipe says...

Felipe approaches the door of the Movie Star and he knocks it and says "Hello?".

24th Jul, 2013 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star Archive RPG Trini

Chick goes to her door to see who is knocking. She opens it and to her shock horror sees a person looking like a rat.

She squeals loudly and quickly closes the door. In a frightened voice she asks, "Wh... What do you want? Please, please, don't hurt me!"

24th Jul, 2013 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Star Movie Trini

Felipe says to the woman "Huh? I am not here to hurt you, what's wrong?".

25th Jul, 2013 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Star Movie Trini

"Well you don't see how you look? It might be contagious and I can't afford to get anything because I have a gig tomorrow."

25th Jul, 2013 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star

"I am very sorry Mam, but I got to go, sorry again". Felipe suddenly leaves the area and go to somewhere else that the movie star doesn't know yet.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Jul, 2013 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star

Breathing a sigh of relief she makes sure to lock the door tightly in case the 'rat' comes back. She immediately tweets about what just happened to her.

25th Jul, 2013 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star Trini RPG Archive

Trini Psychologist Isabella says...

"Excuse me young lady but you don't seem to have good manners or good sense. You don't go around scorning others like that.", says Isabella who seem visibly upset at the lack of common sense from a wannabe movie star.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Trini Movie Star

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,