Trini Movie Star - Page 3 of 10

"Why do you keep calling me 'Miss'? - Page 3 - Trini RPG Archive - Posted: 19th Aug, 2013 - 6:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »
Closed

Description: She is beautiful, fair and talented, all the right things to make it big even if movie production is not huge in Trinidad her plan is to go to Hollywood and Bollywood.

Trini Lime

Chick
15th Aug, 2013 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star - Page 3

Trini Proprietor Felipe says...

Felipe approaches the door and knocks it while saying, "Hello?" He waits for a response from the woman.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 15th Aug, 2013 - 8:01pm

Sponsored Links:
16th Aug, 2013 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Star Movie Trini

Trini Actress Chick says...

"OK you got that order because someone knocking at the door."

She goes to her door thinking that the crazy woman is there again so she has her phone on speed dial to call the police, but then she sees this handsome guy. She opens the door.

"Well Hello, how are you doing, I haven't seen you in so long!"

16th Aug, 2013 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star Archive RPG Trini

Felipe says to the woman "Hello miss, remember a few weeks ago you saw someone who looks like a rat? Well, that was me, I have finally got rid of the problem. I have stop by to say Hello, how are you miss?".

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 16th Aug, 2013 - 3:34pm

17th Aug, 2013 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Page 3 Star Movie Trini

"Oh, that was you? You were on drugs or something I hardly recognized you! how did you transform again?"

17th Aug, 2013 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Star Movie Trini

"Well, I went to the doctor and he says there was something wrong with me, I picked up something from a rat that made me look like one, lucky he got rid of the problem and I am back to my old self again". Felipe says to the woman with a chuckle.

19th Aug, 2013 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star

"You picked up something from a rat?!" She has a scared look on her face. "Its not contagious right? I mean you're over it now?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Aug, 2013 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star - Page 3

"No, is not contagious miss, it is over now, I don't have the disease anymore, so it is OK, how are you miss?" Felipe says to Chick.

19th Aug, 2013 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star Trini RPG Archive - Page 3

"Why do you keep calling me 'Miss'? It's not like we're strangers! I'm doing OK but earlier there was this crazy white woman coming to my door saying crazy things. I almost called the police. You know anything about that?"

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Trini Movie Star

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,