Trini Movie Star - Page 8 of 10

"That is something I really don't - Page 8 - Trini RPG Archive - Posted: 29th Sep, 2016 - 7:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Closed

Description: She is beautiful, fair and talented, all the right things to make it big even if movie production is not huge in Trinidad her plan is to go to Hollywood and Bollywood.

Trini Lime

Chick
13th Sep, 2016 - 11:45am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star - Page 8

Trini Tourist Krusten says...

Krusten gets in Chick's car, buckles up and takes in all the sights. "What am I seeing… I'm new to this place so please tell me."

Sponsored Links:
17th Sep, 2016 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Star Movie Trini

Trini Actress Chick says...

"Ok so this is Port of Spain. Its not much, a few big buildings some alright shopping but really its better to stay clear of it because there are too many vagrants on the streets, its very smelly and rude people walking on the pavements. You're better off shopping in the malls."

21st Sep, 2016 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star Archive RPG Trini

"Oh sounds like a regular city, no one wants to go there to shop so yeah I can see the malls being better. Are there any malls where we are going?"

22nd Sep, 2016 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Page 8 Star Movie Trini

"We could hit a mall called, "Gulf City Mall" but that's not our first stop. Right now we're passing the dump and Beetham. These are probably some of the most underprivileged areas in Trinidad."

23rd Sep, 2016 - 11:01am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Star Movie Trini

"Oh… well everywhere has one but when you say dump are you being metaphorical or is it actually a dump for waste?"

24th Sep, 2016 - 7:19am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star

"Its the actual dump and across the highway from it is the Beetham where people live. Some people cross this busy highway to go in the dump and look for things to sell. We're passing that now and heading towards an area called El Secorro and then towards the south land."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Sep, 2016 - 12:07am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star - Page 8

That makes Krusten think a bit as she asks, "Wow, its sad that some people have to do that. What is the poverty line percentage in Trinidad?"

29th Sep, 2016 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star Trini RPG Archive - Page 8

"That is something I really don't know. I will have to find out and get back to you on it okay? Right now we are heading south, its one long highway that may seem like it never stops"

+  « First of 10 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Trini Movie Star

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,