Trini Movie Star - Page 9 of 10

"Of course we do" says Krusten. - Page 9 - Trini RPG Archive - Posted: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 12:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 
Closed

Description: She is beautiful, fair and talented, all the right things to make it big even if movie production is not huge in Trinidad her plan is to go to Hollywood and Bollywood.

Trini Lime

Chick
11th Oct, 2016 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star - Page 9

Trini Tourist Krusten says...

"Is this like the major highway that you guys have in the country? In America we usually have interstate highways that we call I-a number so you can tell where it will take you."

Sponsored Links:
15th Nov, 2016 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Star Movie Trini

Trini Actress Chick says...

"Our highways are like dirt tracks compared to what you guys have up there. The one we're on now connects us from north to south and they want to extend it to the east as well but they haven't gotten there yet."

17th Nov, 2016 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star Archive RPG Trini

"Well your country is still developing and from what I hear island life works on a slower schedule." She turns and winks to Chick.

22nd Nov, 2016 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Page 9 Star Movie Trini

"Its forever developing and we are seriously behind times in a lot of things but I'm hopeful that it will improve sometime in the future." Chick keeps driving pointing to different places on the left and right.

5th Dec, 2016 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Star Movie Trini

"Oh that's interesting I guess things just move slower down here… its an island in the Caribbean right… who wants to build roads when you can be on the beach!" Krusten laughs hoping she isn't being disrespectful.

4th Jan, 2017 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star

But… since she did not get a response she wonders if maybe she said something wrong so she quickly apologizes, "I didn't mean anything by that!"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Feb, 2017 - 4:31am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star - Page 9

"Of course you didn't and I did not take it like that I'm just looking out for the police because they have speed guns long this stretch of highway. I'm sure you have lots of those back home."

23rd Feb, 2017 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star Trini RPG Archive - Page 9

"Of course we do" says Krusten. "Sometimes drivers will blink their lights as they go by to let you know the cops are ahead, do they do that here too?"

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Trini Movie Star

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,