Trini Roti Shop Owner - Page 2 of 3

I'll eat it here. May I get a soft - Page 2 - Trini RPG Archive - Posted: 10th Aug, 2013 - 1:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed

Description: Felipe, the Roti Shop owner. He is average looking guy in Trinidad & Tobago and he hopes his business he created can be a success.

Trini Roti Shop

Roti Shop Owner
7th Aug, 2013 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Roti Shop Owner - Page 2

Trini Proprietor Felipe says...

"Finally I can get back to my business again after a few weeks" Felipe thought to himself while giving his manager the salary that he needed. After that he lets the manger exit the place and he unlocks the door of the Roti shop allowing any customers to stop by and eat some Roti. He thanks the builders for expanding Felipe's house to make it bigger.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 7th Aug, 2013 - 3:46pm

Sponsored Links:
7th Aug, 2013 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Owner Shop Roti Trini

Trini Psychologist Isabella says...

Isabella feels hungry and heads to the roti shop to see if it is open. To her surprise, it is:

Good afternoon, sir. Oh wow, you certainly look different in a good way of course, she chuckles. What is the special of the day in your roti shop?

7th Aug, 2013 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Roti Shop Owner Archive RPG Trini

Well thank you miss, I am thinking of making some kind of 'sample' for tourists only so they can see what a Roti taste like for the first time, anything else remains the same, you can order by the cashier over there". Felipe points out to where the cashier is since he has moved to another part of the store already since the house has expanded. Felipe is now satisfied that his problem is almost finished, he wonders what will be the the reaction of the movie star and he hopes she comes to the Roti shop because he have 'something' to say to her.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 7th Aug, 2013 - 9:10pm

9th Aug, 2013 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Page 2 Owner Shop Roti Trini

Felipe unlocks the door of his Roti Shop while switching his sign to open and he says to himself "Well, I hope this a good day".

9th Aug, 2013 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Owner Shop Roti Trini

Everything in your shop sounds delicious and the prices seem to be good as well. I would like to get a chicken roti please, no pepper.

9th Aug, 2013 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Roti Shop Owner

Felipe says to the Psychologist, "Well, it seems like your order is ready, you have to choices you can eat the Roti here or you will take it to another place to do that".

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Aug, 2013 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Roti Shop Owner - Page 2

Felipe unlocks the door of his Roti Shop, allowing customers and visitors to enter and order their food. He thought to himself "Hmm, it is always sunny in this country, I wonder when it is going to rain sometime?".

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 10th Aug, 2013 - 12:32pm

10th Aug, 2013 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Roti Shop Owner Trini RPG Archive - Page 2

I'll eat it here. May I get a soft drink with my roti? You have a nice place here, seems quite busy.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Trini Roti Shop Owner

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,