Building RPG Miniatures - Page 4 of 7

Name: Barbarian Country: Comments: The first - Page 4 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 31st Jul, 2010 - 8:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Best of  Building RPG Miniatures Lead minatures that bring your table top RPG to life!
30th Jan, 2009 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

Building RPG Miniatures - Page 4

If you are not so good at painting often in a hobby shop there is a customer who if you buy the stuff they will paint for free. As they just like the painting part.

Sponsored Links:
31st Jan, 2009 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

Miniatures RPG Building

They do it for you? That will be really great but I wonder if that's just the miniature shop where you're at because I've never heard of that before.

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2009 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

Building RPG Miniatures
A Friend

Building RPG Miniatures Reviews RPG & Card Board

I have heard of a few hobby shops that offer this service but they are few and far between. I know of one that was in Kansas city and one that was in Allentown, PA but not sure if they are still open.

31st Jan, 2009 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Miniatures RPG Building

From what you've seen does it looked rush or do thy do a good job? I mean like what we saw in that image on the other page.

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2009 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

Building RPG Miniatures
A Friend

Miniatures RPG Building

All of the painted miniatures I have seen in those two shops look as if they really took ttheirtime and paid a lot of attention to the details. I have a friend who has painted his own miniatures and he was averaging one in about 5 days.

2nd Feb, 2009 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

Building RPG Miniatures

The shop in Perterborough was really good and the one here is average from what I have seen.

I would try hitting the local gaming places might be some one there that would do it for cash. High school kids looking for fun money. I would just ask to see their stuff first.

Networking is the best bet in my mind.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jun, 2009 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

Building RPG Miniatures - Page 4

If I had the space I'd make a whole battle site with forests, castle and maybe a dungeon too. I saw this one guy in amagazine that turned his bedroom into a minature battleground. It was just too weird!

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2010 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

Building RPG Miniatures Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 4

Name: Barbarian

Comments: The first set of photos are pretty cool considering they're home brewed stuff. I always failed to get the right look anytime I attempted to main the miniatures in that come in the boxes. One problem is the paints they provide are way too bright.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Building RPG Miniatures

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,