Building RPG Miniatures - Page 5 of 7

I'm with you there OrkS. I would love - Page 5 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 10:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Best of  Building RPG Miniatures Lead minatures that bring your table top RPG to life!
1st Aug, 2010 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

Building RPG Miniatures - Page 5

I'm not into minis or painting, as they're too expensive, my eyes aren't great, and I'm not into tactical stuff, but I have come to appreciate printable paper/cardstock models and miniatures and have a very large collection of PDFs, that I've mostly acquired for my friend who has printed out and made tons of minis for various games, and now even makes his own - I'm hoping to put up a few collections of his creations (Star Trek Cardassians, etc) on the net for others to download for free.

The things people are able to do with real minis like those in this thread are awesome and look amazing, but as mentioned, take up a lot of space, are heavy, in total, are very expensive, including the paint, leaving aside any deadly lead figures, and where are you going to find the space to spread out an army? But people do love their miniatures.

Sponsored Links:
1st Aug, 2010 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

Miniatures RPG Building

international QUOTE (JPatt)
...where are you going to find the space to spread out an army?

I had a whole collection I lost that way. When I was a teen I ended up giving it away to some associates I used to RPG with on weekends because I had no real place to store it anymore. Looking back on it now I would have never gotten into it at all if I knew I would be such a traveler. You definitely need a hobby room in a permanent place to make it worthwhile.

Check out the one below from the War of the Dragon Queen D&D Miniatures set.

Building RPG Miniatures
Building RPG Miniatures (Hover)

1st Aug, 2010 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

Building RPG Miniatures Reviews RPG & Card Board

Looks like she is on a black dragon, my favorite kind. I don't know though the short hair makes her look like a man, pretty cool though. Now that I look at it more, why a trident as a weapon? Unless that is supposed to be a lance, should be longer.

Getting miniatures and setting up a "playground" for them is definitely a task for the very hardcore players. Though I had a friend who was very self destructive and found peace in painting each figure. For some a hobby like this is the perfect antidote for them.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 1st Aug, 2010 - 3:39am

1st Aug, 2010 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Miniatures RPG Building

I thought the figure on top the dragon represented a male and the 'weapon' is actually a magical staff?

29th Oct, 2010 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

Miniatures RPG Building

Now that is what I call a fantastic job on a RPG miniature. I know some players just rather imagine but these works of art really help you to get a better perspective of what's going on in the game.

9th Nov, 2016 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Building RPG Miniatures

I love that black dragon, its something like that I wouldn't mind making space for on the shelf above my computer.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Dec, 2016 - 11:11am / Post ID: #

Building RPG Miniatures - Page 5

I love miniatures but prefer the lead ones now over any of the others. The other problem I face besides cost is space. I wish I could have a warehouse to recreate epic battles.

2nd Jan, 2017 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

Building RPG Miniatures Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 5

I'm with you there OrkS. I would love to have these and the bigger ones too like the dragons and giants but short of putting it on my head I don't know where they would go.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Building RPG Miniatures

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,