Building RPG Miniatures - Page 2 of 7

The Warhammer series allowed for this style - Page 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 21st Apr, 2008 - 7:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »
Best of  Building RPG Miniatures Lead minatures that bring your table top RPG to life!
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2008 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

Building RPG Miniatures
A Friend

Building RPG Miniatures - Page 2

I have used minitures in playing RPGs but not too often. I have found them to be interesting as a collectors item but not as a visual aid. If I spent the money needed to have some of these and paint them I would have them in a glass box and protected.

Sponsored Links:
21st Apr, 2008 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

Miniatures RPG Building

Some great pieces! I have no talent for such finery nor the time. I do use figures and have a select few for my own character as do my boys. They are not painted though.

I just find it easier to show them how every one is standing then they better understand how to complete the fight or a task.

21st Apr, 2008 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Building RPG Miniatures Reviews RPG & Card Board

I can see this being an aide, but I hope it would never be a substitute for good storytelling. I can see someone taking a minature and saying, "This is what he does..." and shows it using the figure rather than being descriptive with words.

21st Apr, 2008 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Miniatures RPG Building

Mostly for the boys 5 and 10 it is battles, so they understand how to fight 2 against more and win. Of if they are moving the oldest needs it less to understand how an ambush might happen.

21st Apr, 2008 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

Miniatures RPG Building

Yes, that will be good for those ages. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying no one should use miniatures, I'm just saying that the game master / dungeon master should not slack on his ability to be descriptive because of the minatures.

21st Apr, 2008 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

Building RPG Miniatures

That is very true other wise great tactics can be lost. I find it strange to see some who play with complete dungeons built... castles you name it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2008 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

Building RPG Miniatures
A Friend

Building RPG Miniatures - Page 2

I do not play with complete building built either I feel that if one does not map then one may find themselves lost in a dungeon. And that is when it gets to be fun. biggrin.gif

21st Apr, 2008 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

Building RPG Miniatures Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 2

The Warhammer series allowed for this style of playing with minatures as the center of it all. Its nice to watch at conventions.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Building RPG Miniatures

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,