Real Estate Agents

Real Estate Agents - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 16th Jun, 2008 - 5:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Best Real Estate Agents Are they to be trusted?
Post Date: 4th Feb, 2006 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

Real Estate Agents

Real Estate Agents

Do you have good or bad experiences dealing with Real Estate Agents? If so, please tell us about your encounters.

Sponsored Links:
12th Mar, 2006 - 3:52am / Post ID: #

Agents Estate Real

Our real estate agent is also our current landlord. We intentionally chose him because we felt by using him we would have a better chance of getting out of our lease early, if we had to. At first he tried to talk us out of buying a house, but when he realized we had done our homework, and were ready, he was very helpful in dealing with the seller's agent, and with answering our questions.

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

12th Mar, 2006 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

Real Estate Agents History & Civil Business Politics

In my opinion, most real estate agents are trustworthy, hardworking people. As in many areas of life, it's the few bad apples that give the profession a bad name.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2006 - 6:05am / Post ID: #

Real Estate Agents
A Friend

Agents Estate Real

I haven't bought my house, but we looked into it once. We found our house, then the real estate agent convinced us to commit to it pending funding. We told her our credit was not good, but she kept insisting it was good enough and that we were guaranteed to get financed for this. We got our hopes up and then we were turned down. I was upset with her for getting our hopes up when they were realistic in the first place. She got us excited for a reason unknown to me, then we were let down.

12th Jun, 2008 - 7:14am / Post ID: #

Agents Estate Real

"Back in the Day" when I was a Realtor I recall meeting with a couple who wanted to buy a house. They had listed and sold their home with another agent. They were now looking for something quick before they closed on their home.
I sat down with them to go over their situation and finances to determine how much house they could buy. It did not take long to see that they were not in a place to buy another home. The first agent had not even discussed finances with them but was only in it for the listing commission. Fortunately this couple was able call off the sale of their home before they became homeless. It was a hard lesson for them.
It is so important to interview any prospective agent (buyer or seller) prior to engaging their services. And ask for references. Make sure you are comfortable with them. There are a lot of good agents out there but there also those who are just in it for the buck at any cost.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 32 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.2%

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2008 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

Real Estate Agents
A Friend

Real Estate Agents

The first house I looked at in the community where I live now was prefect for us. It have five bedrooms upstairs for the five kids even a small kitchen and their own bathroom. The master bedroom was down on the main floor which was perfect for me not having to climb the stairs all the time. A large dry basement perfect for hobbies and other games. It was in out price range that we knew we could afford. When we talked to the real estate agent he told us top contact the seller so we did. The seller was very upset that we contacted him ourselves and did not use the agent. He refused to listen to any offer we made on the house after that point. The Agent made us lose the house we wanted.

I got a agent for myself after that and we now have a house that is two blocks from where we wanted to be. I drive past that house daily and think it should have been ours.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Jun, 2008 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

Real Estate Agents

Klar I am sure there was a reason for you not getting the house. But I was fine with my broker I picked him as he had helped me immensely in researching my finical situation and answered all my question before I was even serious about looking.

I even was looking on my own and then called him and said hey I wish to look at these three houses. He took me to two of them and two he knew off. One he just said I have been there it is full of mold you do not wish to see it. I never even signed him as my buyer till we found th4e house to bid on.

Big thing interview a few and ask friends if they like who they had and interview them as well. Also remember they are not you friend they are there to make money so they will show you what you need to see and want as long as you tell them what you require in the home and what you will or will not consider.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2008 - 5:20am / Post ID: #

Real Estate Agents
A Friend

Real Estate Agents Politics Business Civil & History

The question was - "Can they be trusted?"
Like anyone else, or any profession, or any class of people, it depends on the individual. Most are probably trustworthy, good people trying to do the right thing. A small percent of them are probably crooks and frauds. And there are a few incompetents even tho they have a license.
So do your research. Rely on referrals. Interview a few before making a choice. Actually check their track record and references.

If you pick the right experienced person who fits your style and understands your needs, you'll be happy w/ the service.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Real Estate Agents

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,