I'm Trini, 16 And Pregnant Help!

I' M Trini 16 Pregnant Help! - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 26th Sep, 2016 - 3:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2013 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #

I'm Trini, 16 And Pregnant Help!

I'm Trinidadian, 16 And Pregnant Help!

Name: Sandi

Comments: So I found out I'm pregnant. I'm only 16 and don't know what to do. I don't want to tell my mom because she will probably want to kill me. What are my options?

Sponsored Links:
28th Jul, 2013 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

Help Pregnant Trini Im

Sandi, I know you are scared to tell your mother but you cannot hide your pregnancy and you need to take good care of you and your unborn child. Your parents need to find out about your pregnancy whether or not you will choose to give up the baby for adoption.

It's not going to be easy but there ARE options:

1. You tell your parents and decide to keep the baby and with their support or on your own, raise your baby in the best way you possibly can. Things will change of course, even though you still a teenager in age, your circumstances will automatically make you a mother to be and you will now have to put your baby first in everything you do.

2. Give up the baby for adoption. There are many local couples AND international couples abroad willing to adopt a newborn baby, you can contact agencies or couples abroad who are looking to adopt babies and let them handle the adoption process and fees. The good thing about this particular scenario is that YOU will be able to choose the couple you want and in most cases if you wish to keep in contact with your baby, they will allow you to do so.

Whatever you do, PLEASE do not do anything to harm your baby. He/she is not at fault and I know you will be able to choose whatever is best for your and your child.

*hugs*

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2016 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

I'm Trini, 16 And Pregnant Help! Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Ashton

Title: Pregnant teens

Comments: This topic needs to be addressed. However, it is being addressed at the wrong level. This is " home based" issue with "home based" solutions. Teenage pregnancy is not about marriage, suicide, law enforcement. It is about value, education, respect, culture, tradition. It also about lust and physical desires, gratification and low self esteem. Empty promises and empty lives.
What is needed is a "grass root" approach- bringing to the general public the facts about teenage pregnancy. Over the past few months we keep confusing the term "teenage pregnancy" with "marriage" when in essence- they are two separate issues.
Most of the "teenage pregnancies" are a direct result of ignorance, power, low self esteem, lies, promises, lust, poverty and weakness.

> TOPIC: I'm Trini, 16 And Pregnant Help!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,