Tourist - Page 17 of 19

Chick laughs about Krusten's enthusiasm. - Page 17 - Trini RPG Archive - Posted: 26th Sep, 2015 - 11:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 
Closed

Description: Krusten always dreamed about going to the Caribbean on vacation. Her travel agent recommended Trinidad so she decided to see what it is like. She hopes to see the beaches, relax and have a nice time.

Tourist

Krusten
6th Sep, 2015 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist - Page 17

Trini Tourist Krusten says...

After a bit Krusten asks, "What more of Trinidad have I not seen yet? Are there other beaches like this one?"

Sponsored Links:
10th Sep, 2015 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist

Trini Actress Chick says...

"Oh there is a whole lot of things you have not seen yet. As far as Maracas goes there aren't really other beaches like it except for a smaller version called, "Tyrico" Which is not too far from here. Its less commercialized than Maracas is but a little more isolated too."

10th Sep, 2015 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist Archive RPG Trini

"That all sounds really good. Perhaps, if you have time we can visit some more or put me in touch with a tour agency and I can get around."

16th Sep, 2015 - 4:35am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Page 17 Tourist

"Well of course Krusten we can do that. You've already tried a lot of the local food but not the creole. We have places like the pitch lake, Caroni's bird sanctuary and other beaches."

17th Sep, 2015 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist

A bright face shows as her interest perks up her enthusiasm,

"What is the Caroni bird sanctuary? A place to see the native birds of the island?"

18th Sep, 2015 - 3:52am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist

"You will like that, its a protected area for one of the national birds called the "Scarlet Ibis". You have to get there via the Caroni swamp so we go by river boat.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Sep, 2015 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist - Page 17

Krusten is very interested in what Chick is saying, "Swamp? Boat? Bird watching? This all sounds really exciting! When can we go there?"

26th Sep, 2015 - 11:26am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist Trini RPG Archive - Page 17

Chick laughs about Krusten's enthusiasm.

"Don't worry we will go there tomorrow, I'll set it up. Let's just enjoy Maracas today."

+  « First of 19 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 

> TOPIC: Tourist

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,