Tourist - Page 3 of 19

While waiting on Chick to clear her throat - Page 3 - Trini RPG Archive - Posted: 2nd Jan, 2015 - 12:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (19) »
Closed

Description: Krusten always dreamed about going to the Caribbean on vacation. Her travel agent recommended Trinidad so she decided to see what it is like. She hopes to see the beaches, relax and have a nice time.

Tourist

Krusten
12th Nov, 2014 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist - Page 3

Trini Tourist Krusten says...

"Oh yes I always do, its good you have the same safety practices here as well. You know I wanted to thank you for taking me on this tour, its good to have a local friend willing to do this."

Sponsored Links:
27th Nov, 2014 - 10:45am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist

Trini Actress Chick says...

Chick drives her new foreign friend to a popular doubles stand.

"See all the people lined up there... They want doubles for breakfast, they sometimes eat 3-4 of them before they go to work or school."

She gets out the car and leads Krusten to the line. Seeing someone eating their own doubles,

"See that's how it looks"

3rd Dec, 2014 - 1:22am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist Archive RPG Trini

"Oh wow, that looks interesting... Its sort of like something tasty, how much does it cost? I want to get the right money in your dollars."

3rd Dec, 2014 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Page 3 Tourist

"Don't worry about it, I have this covered but just so you know it costs $4 for one doubles and more if you want extra bara as in 'triples'".

14th Dec, 2014 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist

"Oh thank you so much, but please next time its my treat. You're already driving me around. By the way what is "Bara"?"

23rd Dec, 2014 - 10:59am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist

"Oh bara is the fried flour sort of like a bake, I think you called them "Floats" But its way lighter and yellow, see..." Chick points to one that someone is eating.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Dec, 2014 - 11:11am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist - Page 3

"Oh that's interesting, so its fried food, so you eat it with your hands then like a sandwich? What's in between?"

2nd Jan, 2015 - 12:05pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist Trini RPG Archive - Page 3

While waiting on Chick to clear her throat Krusten looks at how the people buying it are eating the food.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (19) »

> TOPIC: Tourist

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,