Tourist - Page 2 of 19

"Oh doubles, its sort of lie how you - Page 2 - Trini RPG Archive - Posted: 10th Nov, 2014 - 5:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (19) »
Closed

Description: Krusten always dreamed about going to the Caribbean on vacation. Her travel agent recommended Trinidad so she decided to see what it is like. She hopes to see the beaches, relax and have a nice time.

Tourist

Krusten
15th Aug, 2013 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist - Page 2

Trini Tourist Krusten says...

She gives a taxi a call and tells the driver she wants to go to the "Liming Spot" To meet some friends.

Sponsored Links:
16th Aug, 2013 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist

As the taxi driver drives around she looks out the passenger window. Everything is so different and there is so much sun to go around. Its summer every day here, she could grow to like that.

20th Aug, 2013 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist Archive RPG Trini

"Oh this is the place?" She takes out some US dollars and gives it to the driver hoping he is willing to take US cash.

29th Oct, 2014 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Page 2 Tourist

Trini Actress Chick says...

Chick drives up to the hotel where her new tourist friend is staying.

"Hey, are you ready to go see what Trinidad is like?"

1st Nov, 2014 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist

"Oh yes! I am very excited about this and made sure to charge up my camcorder and phones for lots of video tapping and pictures. Oh, I should ask if Trinidadians don't mind having their photo taken?"

8th Nov, 2014 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist

"I don't think they will just ask first, Trinis like to be acknowledged just like anyone else. So our first stop will be to a doubles stand to get some early morning doubles and coconut water."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Nov, 2014 - 2:27am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist - Page 2

"Well of course I will ask first that's true no matter where you go. So what is doubles anyhow?"

10th Nov, 2014 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist Trini RPG Archive - Page 2

"Oh doubles, its sort of lie how you ate the roti but this time they use just channa and bara to make it like a sandwich. Get in we will go get some now."

Chick opens the car door for Krusten.

"Buckle up, they check for that here like they do in America."

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (19) »

> TOPIC: Tourist

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,