Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence - Page 11 of 11

Background story they do not want you to know. - Page 11 - Laws, Security, Justice - Posted: 11th Apr, 2017 - 3:39pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 4 46 113 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  « First of 11 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 
Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion.
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 13,277
Avg: 7.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 36,272.73 FP
Charm: 207

Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence - Page 11

I do not think he threw her down to the ground with excessive force at all. In the video it clearly shows her resisting the officer so he took her to the ground. He did use restraint as when I took people down like this I fell on top of them to make sure they stayed down and complied. I see he did not do this with her as to limit any injuries her resistance may have caused. I sure it could have been much more brutal as I have seen it and dealt it too.

Investigation Level: Police Chief / Criminal Law Participation: 1624 LawLawyerPolice Chief 90%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 2,739
Avg: 25.3 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 48,030.03 FP
Charm: 88

Violence Excessive Authorized Uniform Men

KN,

Yes, I'd like to see what happened in the five or so minutes prior to this video. There comes a point when the police have to react and when they do they aren't going to pussy foot around. If they do only half react they leave themselves open to attack… and yes, even by a woman.

Investigation Level: SWAT Leader / Criminal Law Participation: 196 LawLawyerSWAT Leader 19.6%

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

Premium + Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 715
[+] Gain: 405.10 FP
Charm: 90

Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence Justice & Security Laws

That does look pretty bad. I don't see her being much of a threat to him. He could have easily just cuffed her. She might have weighed 100 pounds or so. I don't think he should be fired or anything. I feel maybe they should get training on how to deal with people that aren't really threats. Just my opinion. I could be totally off base. Police officers have a tough job and it is easy to second guess them.

Investigation Level: Bailer / Criminal Law Participation: 42 LawLawyerBailer 4.2%

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 2,739
Avg: 25.3 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 48,030.03 FP
Charm: 88

Page 11 Violence Excessive Authorized Uniform Men

Kyrroeth,

It is easy to second guess. So, she only weighed 100 pounds, but she was resisting. So, let's say she got one of her hands free while he reached for his cuffs and she had can of spray mace or a electrical zapper in her purse and she hit the cop with it. Now, she could blind him or maybe kill him with that zapper. Or, maybe she had a gun in there. I can tell you a 100 lbs. Woman with a gun aimed at me is quite a threat. And at that point she is a threat to everyone as bullets spray. A cop on the beat has to take all of this into account and make a decision in a split second.

Investigation Level: SWAT Leader / Criminal Law Participation: 196 LawLawyerSWAT Leader 19.6%

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

Premium + Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 715
[+] Gain: 405.10 FP
Charm: 90

Violence Excessive Authorized Uniform Men

That is a good point Ninja. It just looked really rough. It always looks worse when a woman is getting manhandled like that. If it was a guy no one would think anything about it. She brought it on herself striking an officer.

Investigation Level: Bailer / Criminal Law Participation: 42 LawLawyerBailer 4.2%

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 13,277
[+] Gain: 36,272.73 FP
Charm: 207

Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence

Background story they do not want you to know. But part of this you can see why her tossed her to the ground.

The police had arrested her boyfriend for shoplifting when she got in the middle of it. If you look closely at the video you can see her try to strike the officer with her fist that is why he threw her to the ground. The officer was wearing a body camera and that view is a lot clearer. She was arrested for interference of official acts and assault upon a police officer. He could have slammed her a lot harder and I think he showed a lot of good restraint.

Investigation Level: Police Chief / Criminal Law Participation: 1624 LawLawyerPolice Chief 90%

Guest please SHARE: "Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence" on:

+  « First of 11 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 
Sponsored Links:

To go deeper into this Topic ensure to Search unique terms for: Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
, please check your grammar before submitting. ?

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Law Topics

Current Law & Order Discussion from our Community:

Highlights

Atheists Not To Be Feared!: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Kyrroeth 16 Hours Ago
Russia vs USA: Will there be a World War over the expansion of Russia? By Abnninja 23 Hours Ago
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 1.2 Day(s) Ago
Wide Screen Columns: Now your screen is not as empty as before. What are your thoughts about this new feature in the Community? By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
Offensive Trademarks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
Donald Trump: Can you see him as the next President of one of the most powerful countries in the world, the United States of America? By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
The Trump Immigration Wall: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 24th May, 2017 - 6:41pm
Donald Trump & Muslims: Can Trump stop Islamist without aggrevating the Middle East? By News 21st May, 2017 - 8:37pm
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 11th Apr, 2017 - 3:39pm
A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 5th Apr, 2017 - 12:02am
The 9.11 Conspiracy: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 22nd Mar, 2017 - 10:48pm
Another 9/11: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 11th Jan, 2016 - 4:57am

Updated every: 14 minutes