Why Do Consoles Have Better Graphics Than Pcs?

Why Consoles Graphics Pcs - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 21st Jan, 2018 - 10:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2018 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

Why do video game consoles such as the PS, Xbox and Nintendo have better graphics and performance as compared to a PC?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jan, 2018 - 5:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Pcs Graphics Have Consoles Why

Short answer, they don't necessarily

Longer answer:
A console has the advantage of being single purposed. The aspects of its design can be optimized for gaming at the expense of all those other things that a regular computer can do. As a result, it is tough to find a computer for $250 (Approximate price of a basic Xbox One these days) that outperforms an Xbox One, at least in regards to the console's speciality.

At the same time, most people don't buy computers with a good deal of power behind them, and are often buying them from companies like HP and Dell, which have poor reputations among computer savvy customers for a reason.

However, if you buy the right model, or better yet learn enough to build a tower yourself, achieving performance and graphics in a PC that blow consoles away is a very simple achievement.

My current desktop houses a CPU that is almost twice as powerful as the one inside the brand new Xbox One X (At least on paper, I haven't seen performance tests for the actuality), I've had it for the past four years, and I didn't have to break the bank to purchase the parts for it.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 21st Jan, 2018 - 5:35am

21st Jan, 2018 - 10:52am / Post ID: #

Why Do Consoles Have Better Graphics Than Pcs? Gaming Video & Issues Computer

What Daishain said is correct, its cheaper to buy a console than a PC that can do the same thing but I want to add a couple of other things too. Most people just want to turn on and play they do not want to be fiddling with a video card trying to find optimal settings like they would have to on a PC. Since you can hook up to your big screen you don't have to be limited to PC monitor size and last people want the controllers rather than a keyboard or mouse interface.

> TOPIC: Why Do Consoles Have Better Graphics Than Pcs?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,