Gwynedd Hunter - Page 2 of 17

Closing his door shut he sets out for the - Page 2 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 28th Aug, 2013 - 1:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (17) »

Gwynedd Hunter
Description: Tanis is an experienced hunter. He often goes camping for many days to far place in order get the best meat. Sometimes he can be gone for so long that its almost like he is away more than he is home. He sells his meat for a living and not for sport.

13th Aug, 2013 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Hunter - Page 2

Gwynedd Villager, Tanis says...

Talking to Felipe,

"Ah OK, nah nothing as yet, I'm just trying to get settled in and then I have to go hunting."

He then hears knocking,

"Hello? Oh, alright, thank you for letting me know about I will be sure to check you when I'm in need."

13th Aug, 2013 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Hunter Gwynedd

Gwynedd Villager, Felipe says...

Felipe says to to the hunter after his reply "Well, OK then sir, what's your name?".

15th Aug, 2013 - 12:02am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Hunter RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

"I generally go by Hunter, it's what most people know me as but if you must you can also call me by my birth name Tanis. What about yourself, what is the history of your name?"

15th Aug, 2013 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Page 2 Hunter Gwynedd

Gwynedd Villager, Felipe says...

Felipe says to the hunter "Well, Tanis, my name is Felipe and I am the innkeeper of this village, I hoping I can expand my place so it can attract more customers, I have moved in here from another city hoping that I can make more money in this village".

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 15th Aug, 2013 - 1:38pm

16th Aug, 2013 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Hunter Gwynedd

"Good to meet you Felipe". He stands there listening to the man but wonders why he would open an Inn in the middle of a remote village like this.

"Do you get a lot of customers?"

22nd Aug, 2013 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Hunter

Seeing that the young man is not very talkative Tanis says,

"It will probably be a busy day, so I will get back to my work now, so long."

26th Aug, 2013 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Hunter - Page 2

Tanis decides its time for a hunt. He readies himself with his bow and a full quiver of arrows. He also carries large sacks for small game and a gut knife to clean his prey while out in the woods.

28th Aug, 2013 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Hunter Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 2

Closing his door shut he sets out for the nearest wooded area.

"There should be prized meat in these parts" He says to himself as he whistles a tune on his way to the forest.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (17) »

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Hunter

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,