Ato Boldon

Ato Boldon - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 29th Oct, 2014 - 1:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Ato Boldon
Post Date: 14th Feb, 2006 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Ato Boldon

Ato Boldon

Ato Boldon has been known for his sprint performances world-wide, but what do you think about him as a member of Senate for the UNC?

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Ato Boldon
Ato Boldon (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
15th Feb, 2006 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Boldon Ato

For some reason this seems more for show than it is for politics. I believe there may be things he wants to change for good, but I guess I just do not see Bolton as a Minister, but I am happy if he can prove me wrong.

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2006 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

Ato Boldon Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

According to the official web site: "Ato was a world champion and a 4-time Olympic medalist, one of the world's fastest humans, for seven consecutive years. No other male sprinter EVER has won more Olympic individual sprint medals in his career."
Ref. www.AtoBoldon.com

15th Feb, 2006 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

Boldon Ato

Now this is really confusing. First I heard that Mr. Panday called Ato Boldon and then in public speech Bolton specifically said he is not going to work for the UNC or PNM parties, that he will work as an independant senator. Can anyone explain me this?

2nd Dec, 2006 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

Boldon Ato

Whatever became of Ato? He made this grand political entrance and then I just did not hear from him again. Maybe he should think about joining Dookeran rather than Pamela.

11th Apr, 2007 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

Ato Boldon

QUOTE (JB @ 1-Dec 06, 11:39 PM)
Whatever became of Ato? He made this grand political entrance and then I just did not hear from him again. Maybe he should think about joining Dookeran rather than Pamela.

He is not joining none JB, after a quick pass in the politics field he is ready to leave and start a career in Media.

Olympic track star Ato Boldon will be bowing out of the Senate today as a UNC senator.

Boldon, who was sworn into the Senate on February 14, 2006, will be saying goodbye to take up a job offer with an international media house as a broadcaster.

"This is me chasing my dream, I really want to establish myself as a world-class broadcaster," Boldon said in an interview yesterday.

Boldon said his decision was "head over heart" because it was very hard to leave the UNC at this time "when the tides are turning".

"I would really like to stay, I am not 100 per cent happy but it is the smarter thing to do right now," said Boldon.

"This is something I have agonised over for six months," he continued, adding that his mother pushed him to take up the offer as she "has never been comfortable where I am now".

Boldon said he was advised to strike while the iron was hot and take the opportunity that will enable him to fulfill his dream.

https://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/ar...ws?id=161127656

I thought politics and be able to "help" the youth was one of his dreams? Well, obviously he has more than one dream. wink.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Oct, 2014 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Ato Boldon

Nova's "freaky" sex scandal

SENATOR Nova Peris sought taxpayers" money to help her to carry out an extra-marital sexual tryst with Olympic medallist Ato Boldon in 2010, an NT News investigation has revealed. Ref. Source 8

> TOPIC: Ato Boldon

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,