Gluten Free Celiac / Coeliac Cooking - Page 3 of 4

How a Gluten-Free Diet Can Be Harmful Gluten-Free - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 23rd Feb, 2016 - 4:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Catering for those with Celiacs disease from someone who is experienced.
4th Jun, 2008 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #

Gluten Free Celiac / Coeliac Cooking - Page 3

Sorry for the delay in receiving that info Krakyn, I haven't been around!
I appreciate the info, very much appreciated!
Certainly sounds good, I'm sure they'll go down well.
Best wishes, Diane.

Sponsored Links:
5th Jun, 2008 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

Cooking Coeliac Celiac Free Gluten

Most welcome it is a hard fight just keep pounding. There is a gluten free restaurant near me now call ahead and the chef will cook anything. I would love to get a hold of him for cooking tips.

17th Jun, 2008 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

Gluten Free Celiac / Coeliac Cooking Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I need help on this one....It is my niece once again I am needing to find a new tasty for this poor girl. She is allergic to beans all types most fruits especially if acidic and rice...To top it she is also Celiac. Cookies I have and ok time with but cakes is hard so I have tended to brownie styled every thing for her. I woudl like to find something that does not weigh 10 lbs when done.

I can not remember on the eggs so have reasked that and wait the response.

I have tried Hemp ground adds a nutty flavor and is grainy. I have tried Quinota (hope that is right) Light but careful it gets grainy also. Any other any one can mention would be great I have tried arrowroot as well again can get grainy. Just means cut it with potato flour. I also cut with tapioca flour.

1/3 cup black sesame (roughly ground) + flour makes 1 and 2/3 cup(replace with potato flour and tapicoa flour with the carob equal parts to make same volume or even 2/3 cup of each call it close enough)

1 tsp Baking Soda and Baking Powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 Tbsp Vinegar + Rice milk makes 1 and 1/4 cup (use what she can drink here but bewrned you might not need as much liquid as this let the batter tell you)
100 ml oil (to keep moist add a bit more oil and to rise better add 2 eggs or even 4 and cut back same volume of liquid from the line above)
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla

direction:
preheat the oven at 350 degree.
Place papers.
1. Mix vinegar and milk, leave it aside.
2. Measure all the dry ingredients, mix well, leave it aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine sugar, oil, vanilla, beat well with an electric mixer.
4. Slowly introduce the milk mixture into "3". This will be very watery, but keep beating.
5. Add the flour mixture at once, beat quickly for about 10 seconds, scrape off the side once and then beat for another 5 seconds. The batter will be smooth.
6. Divide the batter into 12, filling about 2/3 each cup. Bake for about 18 to 20 minutes. (cook time will vary but only slightly so as time gets closer keep an eye on it)

We have to use lard as vegetable tends to have vegetables she is not to eat....

ingredients for the vegan cheese icing with green tea:

1/4 cup hard tofu (this is bean curd leave it out and add more lard)
1/2 cup powder sugar (icening sugar is nicer)
1/4 lard
1 to 2 Tbsp lemon juice (or just plain soy milk might be better)
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp green tea/sencha (+ 1/2 tsp matcha)
(add 1/2 cup carob to make it chocholate flavour)

20th Jan, 2009 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Cooking Coeliac Celiac Free Gluten

Ok I have found out that that using 50/50 of the bean and gf mixtures above and placing it straight into the recipe on the no name lard make an awesome pie crust! Just watch out it take a lot less water then with normal flour to be sure to get that full teaspoon of vinegar in first!

Now one to bigger issues. Mixing bread dough I bought a heavy mixture that looks like superman on a caffeine rush and it does help a ton to make lighter bread.

Mix it up let it rise to double at 90 degrees in the oven. Beat again like grampa would have pa behind the wood shed. Put in pans back in oven to double. Then bake.

Now On to post about dutch chocolate.

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2011 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

Cooking Coeliac Celiac Free Gluten

Coeliac Food

Cooking and preparing coeliac food, that is food that is suitable for someone with coeliac disease, can be challenging, but not once you know how, and know what to utilize and what to avoid. People with celiac disease are intolerant to wheat and gluten, and people with this must avoid certain foods and ingredients. Following these rules and guideline, you'll be serving up quality coeliac food that is both nutritious and tasty in no time! Ref. Source 9

4th Sep, 2011 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

Gluten Free Celiac / Coeliac Cooking

I'm not very familiar with Celiac disease and I have a friend that was just diagnosed with it. He has been doing well being on the diet but mistakenly ate something he should of and has been very unwell since although he reverted back to his diet. Are the symptoms long term?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Feb, 2016 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Gluten Free Celiac / Coeliac Cooking - Page 3

Gluten Sensitivity Put to the Test

In 1980, researchers in England reported a series of women with no evidence of celiac disease (The autoimmune disorder associated with gluten intolerance), who nevertheless resolved their chronic diarrhea on a gluten-free diet. The medical profession was skeptical at the time that non-celiac gluten sensitivity existed, and even 30 years later, such patients were commonly […] Ref. Source 5f.

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2016 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Gluten Free Celiac / Coeliac Cooking Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 3

How a Gluten-Free Diet Can Be Harmful

Gluten-Free Diets - Separating the Wheat from the ChatUntil only a few years ago, almost the whole of the scientific world maintained that the wheat protein gluten would provoke negative effects only in people with rare conditions such as celiac disease or wheat allergies. But by the early part of 2013, it was largely becoming accepted that some non-celiac patients could suffer from […] Ref. Nutritionfacts.us5.list-manage.com/track/click.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Gluten Free Celiac / Coeliac Cooking

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,