Post Count Rants - Page 47 of 62

You are welcome! I wish I could. I'll - Page 47 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 14th Mar, 2017 - 10:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 62 pgs.  43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51  ...Latest (62) »
Please keep ANY and ALL Discussion related to Posts Count to here ONLY. That is right, we do not make a big deal about post count here, but I thought I would start one that emphasizes it for the sake of observation and fun!
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants - Page 47

I've been a busy boy while the Queen was away! Actually, I just got into a few of the threads and before I knew it I was way up in my numbers.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Mar, 2017 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Rants Count Post

You did good. Keep it up. It is nice seeing others at the top besides me.

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2017 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants Games Forum & Humor Jokes

You are trying to join the 100 posts in a day club Ninja. You are well on the way. You have another competitor for the top spot KN. Heavy is the head that wears the crown!

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2017 - 10:50am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Page 47 Rants Count Post

I think it was just a one day surge because there was a few threads that really interested me.

13th Mar, 2017 - 10:15am / Post ID: #

Rants Count Post

Details, details… let me clarify. At least 20 posts and 25% of posts made in a given day. Of course at least 20 posts otherwise a person won't win. My intent was simply that by keeping my post count to at least 25% of those make in total it puts me in a comfortable position of staying ahead.

Laughs, my words should have been pretty clear but thanks for the correction KNtoran.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants

Wow Ninja. Way to go. You took down KN again. Over 50 posts. That's a busy day my friend. Always good to see the king fall for at least a day *wink*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants - Page 47

Kyrroeth,

Thanks for the well wishes! Okay, so today was my day does that mean tomorrow is your day? wink.gif.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants Jokes Humor & Forum Games - Page 47

You are welcome! I wish I could. I'll be too busy to post much most likely. It will be up to you again. If you keep hitting 50 plus you will put a lot of pressure on the king *wink*.

> TOPIC: Post Count Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,