Post Count Rants - Page 48 of 62

Bam! Snuck in there on you Kn Okay, - Page 48 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 12:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 62 pgs.  44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52  ...Latest (62) »
Please keep ANY and ALL Discussion related to Posts Count to here ONLY. That is right, we do not make a big deal about post count here, but I thought I would start one that emphasizes it for the sake of observation and fun!
Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants - Page 48

Well, he still has time to catch back up to me today. I'm pushing but I have to stop for a bit and eat to keep my strength up for tomorrow's push!

Sponsored Links:
14th Mar, 2017 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Rants Count Post

So from my observations in the background I've noticed that:

1. Kyrroeth loves to troll here when she is losing *laugh* but has done well in blasting past Daishain.

2. Although Kntoran is a huge poster his posting rate per day is only 6.8% compared with Abnninja's 13.4%!

Yeah, I notice these things.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants Games Forum & Humor Jokes

You have to also look at how long I have been here. I have told people in the past that I am happy with 40-50 posts in a day. I do not need to always be top poster but I am happy.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Page 48 Rants Count Post

Sometimes I get in a groove and if work is slow… voila. But it's the exception rather than the rule. Also, Kyrroeth and I seem to feed off of each other.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 14th Mar, 2017 - 11:38pm

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Rants Count Post

Hunter, what Ninja said is true. We do feed off of each other. It helps. I do troll sometimes when losing. I'm a poor loser but a gracious winner *wink* I'm happy with top three.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 15th Mar, 2017 - 12:48am

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants

Sounds like someone is very competitive and does not like to come in second or third. That is ok it is nice to have a good friendly competition where people can strive to be the top poster of the day *smile*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Mar, 2017 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants - Page 48

Guess people have been lax these past few days. That is ok I will take the forum points I need more.

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants Jokes Humor & Forum Games - Page 48

Bam! Snuck in there on you Kn tongue.gif

Okay, so maybe it was a last minute thing. Looked up and saw I'd hit over 30 posts anyways, figured it was worth going the rest of the way. You'll probably have the crown back tomorrow.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 22nd Mar, 2017 - 12:04am

> TOPIC: Post Count Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,