Post Count Rants - Page 49 of 62

It is indeed. I like it when I can take a - Page 49 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 11th Apr, 2017 - 6:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 62 pgs.  45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53  ...Latest (62) »
Please keep ANY and ALL Discussion related to Posts Count to here ONLY. That is right, we do not make a big deal about post count here, but I thought I would start one that emphasizes it for the sake of observation and fun!
Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants - Page 49

No worries I was a bit busy with something else so was not watching. Just posted when I could.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Rants Count Post

I managed to sneak into the winner's circle today. A lot of it was thanks to starting a new game and being in a really intense part of it right off the bat.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants Games Forum & Humor Jokes

Congrats Ninja. Well done again ! You are trying to take the throne in a permanent manner now. Your character dropped in at a perfect spot *smile*.

29th Mar, 2017 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

Page 49 Rants Count Post

So let's see it in review. Abnninja has a post count average of almost 17 a day! Do you think you will be able to sustain that? At that rate it will be no time before he passes us all and Kntoran too! Kyrroeth fell behind which gave Daishain chance to blow past her. Its fun to see how this is shaping up.

Post Date: 29th Mar, 2017 - 1:49am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Rants Count Post

Absolutely not. We are in a slow phase at work, At some point that will pick up or I'll get called to deploy here or there for a few days. And I should let everyone know that it is possible that I get called away without much notice, but it is almost always for a short time. If it were for a longer time I'd either have internet access wherever I go or I'll have months to prepare.

Post Date: 29th Mar, 2017 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants

I have been a bit out of sorts of late and not even trying right now. I will let others have some fun getting FP. I may come back again when I have a bit more time. Spring is busy for me too.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants - Page 49

It is a busy day at the top. There aren't too many days with this many people or bots with more than 20 posts.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants Jokes Humor & Forum Games - Page 49

It is indeed. I like it when I can take a minute out in between my work and post this or that… this is a busy day for that!

> TOPIC: Post Count Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,