Post Count Rants - Page 52 of 62

Rather off topic, but... Hunter, I'm - Page 52 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 29th Apr, 2017 - 2:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 62 pgs.  48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56  ...Latest (62) »
Please keep ANY and ALL Discussion related to Posts Count to here ONLY. That is right, we do not make a big deal about post count here, but I thought I would start one that emphasizes it for the sake of observation and fun!
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants - Page 52

Thank you Ninja! Have a great time. I wanted to get my core posts up. Now it's time to activate the 3rd gems.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 22nd Apr, 2017 - 10:56pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Rants Count Post

For certes M'lady. ''Twas such a minor thing to do. No thanks necessary. And my daughter had fun on father-daughter dinner date night.

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2017 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants Games Forum & Humor Jokes

I think I barely won the top poster today. I did not think I was going to make it but Ninja fell down. *laugh*.

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2017 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Page 52 Rants Count Post

Did you… I wasn't paying attention! Okay, maybe I was but I thought we had the same number. In truth, since I don't have the time to play post in the three Role-playing Games I'm in and converse here, my two favorite things to do, I don't pay as much attention to my FPs. I use them for gems for Fay, Ildrahil, and Den and that's about it. I post a lot because I like to see my daily number count go up… I'd like to get it to 30 and then I'll maintain it there as long as I can. That said, when I saw you sneaking up I figured you wanted to race. rolleyes.gif.

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2017 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Rants Count Post

Naw was not racing I am always happy with my 40-50 posts per day. I was just surprised that I won.

29th Apr, 2017 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants

A 30 post per day average would be amazing to achieve and even more amazing to sustain. Before too long you will blow Kntoran right out the water *kaboom!* I don't have the vigor you guys do but I also enjoy seeing others go up the ranks, just call me nerd.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Apr, 2017 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants - Page 52

It may be a while to blow me out of the water. I have been here a long time and I am no slouch on posting. Take close to two or three years off and see how your daily posts go down smile.gif.

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2017 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants Jokes Humor & Forum Games - Page 52

Rather off topic, but...
Hunter,
I'm pretty sure everyone is a nerd in their own way.

If I can make it to 30. I figure I'll have to more or less sustain a 50 post a day count for a month to get there, and I may be underestimating because it gets harder to raise as my PPD count goes up. Plus, if my job calls me to deploy for a week or so that'll cause a huge hit.

> TOPIC: Post Count Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,