Post Count Rants - Page 54 of 62

Hunter, Yeah, plus my time overseas didn't - Page 54 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 23rd Jul, 2017 - 1:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 62 pgs.  50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58  ...Latest (62) »
Please keep ANY and ALL Discussion related to Posts Count to here ONLY. That is right, we do not make a big deal about post count here, but I thought I would start one that emphasizes it for the sake of observation and fun!
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants - Page 54

Well have a nice day or night in a nice room with wifi so you can keep your posting up. Otherwise I will take over as top.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Rants Count Post

You are welcome to try it good sir! This my last post and you are close. Tomorrow with me being out flying you'll have a great opportunity too!

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2017 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants Games Forum & Humor Jokes

I barely made it but I did get it or did we tie? I got the email saying I won 125.

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2017 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Page 54 Rants Count Post

We tied but they only give it to one person I think. Since you made it there first I think is why got it… I think. Well played sir, however you won.

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2017 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Rants Count Post

Thanks I know it was tight in the end but someone had to win. Either way was ok with me I do enjoy giving or getting a challenge.

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2017 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants

Yup, agreed and my goal is to make it an average of 30 posts per day, which is darn tough. And then to try and maintain that number. I'm inching up towards it but slowly.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jul, 2017 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants - Page 54

So let's see what we have here. Abnninja dropped a lot from his goal but honestly I doubt you can reach or sustain 30 posts a day its not realistic unless you start to be spammy.

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2017 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants Jokes Humor & Forum Games - Page 54

Hunter,

Yeah, plus my time overseas didn't help. There were days I couldn't post at all and never more than a few in one day. I'd still like to get there but it's tough. I think 25 is more realistic.

> TOPIC: Post Count Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,