Post Count Rants - Page 2 of 62

* I sense a disturbance in the force * What - Page 2 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 13th Apr, 2006 - 12:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (62) »
Please keep ANY and ALL Discussion related to Posts Count to here ONLY. That is right, we do not make a big deal about post count here, but I thought I would start one that emphasizes it for the sake of observation and fun!
6th Apr, 2006 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants - Page 2

Bwren, you have the potential, but we will have to see what kind of muscle you have on you. What is the most you have ever posted in one day? Some of us veterans (in all humility of course and then some) have taken down over 80 posts in a day like it was buttering bread. wink.gif

Sponsored Links:
6th Apr, 2006 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

Rants Count Post

unfortunatly I have not yet hit 80 posts in one day. I have I believe hit 42 or something close to that but it has been a while since then so I am not exactly sure as to what my high count was. Give me time as I prove myself and possibly shock a few in the process.

6th Apr, 2006 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants Games Forum & Humor Jokes

Ah well, I was going to knight you, but now I will have to hold back my sword until you have 'slain the dragon' and proven yourself worthy. Actually, I thought that BabyBlues would have been your contender, but her recent absence is giving you a chance.

13th Apr, 2006 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Rants Count Post

Wow, I just found this thread, looking to post something else!

*Ahem* Yes, I just passed the 4,000 post mark -- let me hear you say "Woo hoo!" brothers and sisters! It's taken me nearly three years to get here, and I can't spend days at a time on the forum as I did in the beginning, but I'm doing my best to be here as much as I can.

I don't remember what my highest post count was in one day, maybe in the 30 to 50 range... I really can't recall, because that was in the good ole days:)

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2006 - 6:13am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Rants Count Post

I don't like it being said that I'm not a contender to catch up with Malexander. Even though post count races are truly above someone of my stature, I am only 800 posts behind malexander, and 1400 behind farseer (despite the fact that I have been here just over a year and she is coming up on three years.) none of that bothers me. It is about quality, not quantity! Even when some of you become less active and I have surpassed you because of the natural type of person I am, it will not matter to me, count is just not important!

13th Apr, 2006 - 10:32am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants

... it will not matter to me, count is just not important!

Oh come on Konquererz, we already know we are about quality here, but just imagine if you can have both! Hence the Post Count Rants Thread in the Jokes Board! I am waiting to see if you can pass Malexander anytime soon. He has known to take off when he is ready as well.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Apr, 2006 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants - Page 2

A bwren story:

As I approach the crest of over taking Babyblues I am reminded of my first few weeks upon the boards. My sights however are set just a little higher. I am just over 3,000 posts from farseer with will also bring me over nighthawk, malexander, and konquererz. Yet again I am not satisfied. My sights are set still a bit higher. It is a mere additional four thousand posts from there to LDS_Forever with just under 8,000 posts. This may be a great thing that all of my subjects within the arcade will admire, as is with my ruler status I am yet to be satisfied. There is one who remains that shall by them feat the sound of my approaching keyboard. The one that shall not be named will suffer greatly and endure as I bring his near 15,000 posts into submission with my quantity of quality posts.

*He who must not be named beware, For I shall come for you.

13th Apr, 2006 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants Jokes Humor & Forum Games - Page 2

* I sense a disturbance in the force *

What are these vain rumblings from someone who does not even have 10% of my belt? Nevertheless, I feign be glad that you are so ambitious, but as you know, only by actions can your words have merit.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (62) »

> TOPIC: Post Count Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,