Women Gamers - Female Gamers - Page 5 of 7

Sexism in games series debuts this week The - Page 5 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 6th Mar, 2013 - 11:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
From the very beginning people have generally sterotyped the gender of a typical gamer as being male. That is right, we are moving up the gaming charts and taking over your manish influence in the gaming territory - look out!
21st Jul, 2008 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

Women Gamers - Female Gamers - Page 5

...I'd probably padlock my room at night and hire an exterminator for his room every month.

Yeah, guys always blame us for their own bad habits and inadequacies. Maybe the girl in the story found the SIMS more interesting. Nice of you to share your past with us Daria. I did not know you were the gaming type, you should join us in medieval. Also, thanks for the tip, I will make sure to watch any gamers looking to take me out on a date.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2008 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

Women Gamers - Female Gamers
A Friend

Gamers Female Gamers Women

QUOTE (Krusten @ 21-Jul 08, 12:17 PM)
...I will make sure to watch any gamers looking to take me out on a date.

You know, that just gave me an idea. I think if you're considering having a relationship with a gamer, you should either ask or get to know the person's boundaries first. For example, get to know how much time the person spends with family/friends in proportion to game time, if the person exercises/take care of their health (makes proper meals instead of eating Doritoes and twinkies in front of the computer), etc, etc.

21st Jul, 2008 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

Women Gamers - Female Gamers Gaming Video & Issues Computer

That iust a very good point Daria I do not think any one who eats two or three meals a day in front of a computer because they are gaming is some one who is going to make a good mate. Just imagine baby crying for a clean nappy and out come the mouse pad pin to the little one.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2008 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 5 Gamers Female Gamers Women

QUOTE (krakyn @ 21-Jul 08, 2:40 PM)
Just imagine baby crying for a clean nappy and out come the mouse pad pin to the little one.

Funny that you mention that. I was watching a movie with just that scenario in it last night. It's called King of Kong. It's a documentary about the people who have gotten the highest scores in Donkey Kong and other classic games. In one scene, one of the people who had the highest score for years was playing and videotaping the game to proove his score was legitimate. His baby was screaming in the back that he pooped and needed to be cleaned (I'm guessing it was a toddler). The guy just kept playing and telling his kid to stop yelling. The kid actually told his dad to stop playing Donkey Kong and he started screaming more. It was so funny and sad all at the same time.

21st Jul, 2008 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Gamers Female Gamers Women

That is very sad some one needs to get a life. Speaking of which I need to get to my children now also.

21st Jul, 2008 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

QUOTE (Daria @ 21-Jul 08, 2:18 PM)
I think if you're considering having a relationship with a gamer, you should either ask or get to know the person's boundaries first.

Ahem, not considering it at all but just preparing for it because most all guys are into games and although I like taking a go if I absolutely have nothing to do I generally find that I'm not interested in it that much to waiting on any guy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2008 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Women Gamers Female Gamers - Page 5

QUOTE (Krusten @ 21-Jul 08, 4:26 PM)
Ahem, not considering it at all...

Sorry, when I said "you" in that post, I was referring to anyone in general, not specifically yourself. I should have said, "If someone is considering a serious relationship...." just for clarity.

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2013 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Women Gamers Female Gamers Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 5

Sexism in games series debuts this week

The first episode of successfully Kickstarted video project Tropes vs. Women in Video Games will be released on March 8, creator Anita Sarkeesian has announced. Ref. Source 2

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Women Gamers - Female Gamers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,