Women Gamers - Female Gamers - Page 7 of 7

Uhmm sorry if I misunderstood, first time - Page 7 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 15th Sep, 2023 - 9:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 7 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 
From the very beginning people have generally sterotyped the gender of a typical gamer as being male. That is right, we are moving up the gaming charts and taking over your manish influence in the gaming territory - look out!
27th Aug, 2016 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #

Women Gamers - Female Gamers - Page 7

The stereotyping of women in gaming has been going on for long time already, unfortunately some female gamers still face a lot of discrimination in video games just because they want to have some fun.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2021 - 11:04am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Gamers Female Gamers Women

Female gamers reveal horrific abuse. Women who play video games have detailed the horrific sexist abuse they have received as the industry cracks down on online harassment. Source 7k.

Women Gamers - Female Gamers
Women Gamers - Female Gamers (Hover)

Post Date: 18th May, 2022 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Women Gamers - Female Gamers Gaming Video & Issues Computer

In the current era, nobody really cares if you're a woman or a man playing a game, as long as you're having fun while playing, that's what matters.

29th May, 2022 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Gamers Female Gamers Women

All I have to say is you go girls. I always wondered why there wasn't more girls playing video games out there. But I've really enjoyed playing a lot of online games with people and randomly finding out one day that they were a girl. It didn't matter to me what gender they were. But it made me happy to know that my orc Barbarian friend was actually a 5 ft two girl.

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2022 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Gamers Female Gamers Women

The idea of female gamers being harassed simply due to gender is abhorrent and yet it still continues in some communities. They are seen as lesser by some male gamers, which, in my opinion, is ridiculous. Gender is irrelevant when it comes to video games, everyone can have fun and get better as they play.

Rather off topic, but...
Side note… the image for this board - that brunette graphic? That's one of those Dollz from the 90s! Wow, the nostalgia! They used to be all the rage on the 90s internet in spaces for girls/women.

24th Jul, 2022 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

Female gamers have every right to game as guys do, and can be just as skilled, or even more skilled at it than guys. Sharing the same passion and enjoyment of games. The harassment and stereotyping of female gamers, or even some going so far as to say they are not true female gamers, is something that has to stop. As it is abhorrent and sexist, there should be no place for misogyny in gaming. Inclusivity and respect are what gaming needs. I hope I see the change needed as time goes on, and hopefully, I have the chance to game with some awesome female gamers.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 24th Jul, 2022 - 8:47pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Sep, 2022 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Women Gamers Female Gamers - Page 7

Gaming is where most people develop values such as camaraderie and teamwork. And gaming is free for everyone. I don't see any reason for there to not have any female gamers.

15th Sep, 2023 - 9:26am / Post ID: #

Women Gamers Female Gamers Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 7

Uhmm sorry if I misunderstood, first time join, just want to try to get some cp, sorry for my bad grammar as I am not native English speaker.
I personally don't mind I usually watch Hololive which is mainly female streamer with virtual character or persona they are pretty enjoyable and fun to watch, the most impactful to me are actually the friendship of two introvert girls from different country and language bonding and just developing their friendship in the game they play.

But yeah harassment do occur mostly due to them interacting with male streamer or gamer, outside of political reason.

And regarding the "Manish" game influence being replaced I believe each game already have their own gameplay or preference anyway (I don't know what the proper English name for it I hope you all understand what I mean), for example if its a kind of badass action game even if the character are female like it or not they need to act or feel badass which I grouped her as "Manish", and vice versa for male protagonist character with moe kawai kyuun type of game, so base of my understanding or point of view I personally don't get this generalizing masculinity or Femininity thing, but one thing a game shouldnt be are not interesting, as I even know even bad game have its cult and even without a graphic like this text based game are enjoyable and immersive.

+  « First of 7 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Women Gamers - Female Gamers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,