Women Gamers - Female Gamers - Page 2 of 7

What does having photos of female gamers have - Page 2 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 17th Jul, 2008 - 10:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »
From the very beginning people have generally sterotyped the gender of a typical gamer as being male. That is right, we are moving up the gaming charts and taking over your manish influence in the gaming territory - look out!
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2007 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

Women Gamers - Female Gamers
A Friend

Women Gamers - Female Gamers - Page 2

I would love my wife to play games, I get a hard time if I spend more then an hour at the computer, she sees it as neglecting her. I don't mind though, id much prefer spend time with her then at the computer, but it is nice sometimes to loose yourself in an RPG but that is now impossible in just 1 hour.

If my wife played we could both get lost together. I would love that.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th May, 2008 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Gamers Female Gamers Women

Game plans for girls

Wander into any video-game store and you could be forgiven for thinking that women do not play games. But the statistics paint a different picture.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/4562047a28.html

27th May, 2008 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #

Women Gamers - Female Gamers Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Anyone doubting there are women big into gaming need only visit the nearest Circuit City or Best Buy or wherever you buy your games and take a look, you'll see some girl gamers into it too.

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2008 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Gamers Female Gamers Women

I'm a girl gamer and my first game was Diablo (first one). I had watched other people play Mario games and other various Nintendo games as early as the age of 6, but I never started playing anything myself until I saw Diablo. I've probably played every retail MMORPG that exists, at least once, and a whole slew of non-retail MMOs, but those don't usually hold my interest for long.

I'm also very addicted to the Sims, which I find is an awesome game for girls to let out their creativity. The game could be for guys too, but there's alot of girly stuff in there, like different hairdo's, makeup, clothes, etc.

I think the best thing that came out of women starting to play more and more games, is the fact that more companies are providing content for female players, such as the option to choose a female in a game, or have different hairstyles...stuff that women usually like.

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2008 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Gamers Female Gamers Women

I play sims2 I find it a relaxing way to pass time when I am not here or on runescape. I think having games out there that women like to play is a good thing.

19th Jun, 2008 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

This is a good idea for a date too. I can think of it now, asking a hot girl over to play the latest edition to my game colloection, and knowing she likes games already means she might say yes even if she does not care much for the company. laugh.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Jul, 2008 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

Women Gamers Female Gamers - Page 2

We need to get some pics of female gamers up on here cause I haven't ever heard or seen one, I need proof!

17th Jul, 2008 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

Women Gamers Female Gamers Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 2

What does having photos of female gamers have to do with anything? I play video games sometimes, I'm not an addict like others, but I do play.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Women Gamers - Female Gamers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,