San Diego Chargers - Page 2 of 15

LaDainian Tomlinson LaDainian Tomlinson knows - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 4th Feb, 2010 - 10:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (15) »
American Football Can they still Charge?
Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2009 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

San Diego Chargers - Page 2

Chargers win fifth in a row, alone in first place

The smiles on their faces, their yells of defiance and the bounce in their step as they left the field revealed the importance of this beatdown. Ref. Source 1

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Nov, 2009 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

San Diego Chargers
A Friend

Chargers Diego San

While I like the Chargers I think they will not do very good in the playoffs. I have a feeling that the super bowl will be the Saints and someone else.

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2009 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

San Diego Chargers Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Will They Lift The Blackout?

The Chargers have received another 24-hour extension to lift the blackout on Sunday's game. Ref. SignOnSanDiego.com

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2009 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Chargers Diego San

Prelude to 'month of perfection'

The Chargers moved into December, their month of perfection, with a 43-14 victory over the Kansas City Chiefs Sunday at Qualcomm Stadium, their sixth consecutive win cemented on the strength of four takeaways that all turned into touchdowns. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2009 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

Chargers Diego San

Antonio Cromartie

The San Diego Police Department will not be pressing charges against Chargers defensive back Antonio Cromartie. Ref. SignOnSanDiego.com

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2009 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

San Diego Chargers

Chargers Need Your Money

The San Diego Chargers now say the team will need taxpayer money to build a new stadium in San Diego. Ref. SignOnSanDiego.com

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Jan, 2009 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

San Diego Chargers - Page 2

Chargers game against the Washington Redskins

Sunday's Chargers game against the Washington Redskins will be televised with enough tickets sold to lift the blackout. Ref. SignOnSanDiego.com

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2010 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

San Diego Chargers Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

LaDainian Tomlinson

LaDainian Tomlinson knows he has played his last game as a Charger. "I"m not coming back,Tomlinson tells The San Diego Union-Tribune on Thursday. "I don't believe I"ll be back in San Diego. I"ve accepted it." Ref. SignOnSanDiego.com

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (15) »

> TOPIC: San Diego Chargers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,