Washington Wizards

Washington Wizards - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 25th Oct, 2014 - 9:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Remember when MJ was with them?
14th Apr, 2006 - 5:19am / Post ID: #

Washington Wizards

Once named the Bullets, the Washington Wizards held true to their name and performed a disappearing act; from the NBA playoffs that is. Not so this year. They are currently in 5th place in the NBA Eastern Conference and looking to secure a playoff spot; their first since 1997. The Wizards are a very young team with names such as Jared Jeffries, Gilbert Arenas, Caron Butler and Brendan Haywood. Even though they are a staggering 12 games behind division leaders Miami, they hold their playoff future in their own hands.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2006 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

Washington Wizards
A Friend

Wizards Washington

I think Miami is just to strong this year. They are hungry after an all to early playoff exit last year. I feel sorry for anyone trying to catch them. The Wizards are quickly getting to far behind to win their division, but are still solid for the playoffs. I wonder if they just don't have anyone who has been there long enough to know that they have a losing history? laugh.gif!

16th Apr, 2006 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

Washington Wizards Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I believe the Wizards have a solid, young core of players, that, if the organization sticks with them, can evolve into a great team. That being said, no team in the NBA has exhibited that kind of patience, except maybe for the Pistons, even though most of the starting 5 were veteran players. The problem with the NBA is that players move around too often, and that creates huge gaps on teams and lack of chemistry. That however, is a totally different topic of discussion.

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2010 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Wizards Washington

Wizards select

The Washington Wizards select John Wall with the No.1 pick in the 2010 NBA draft. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2014 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

Wizards Washington

Military Washington Wizards Join Efforts To Feed The Needy
US Military News

Military members joined Washington Wizards athletes and area students to prepare more than 1,000 meals for needy children and families.
Source

> TOPIC: Washington Wizards

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,