Boston Marathon - Page 3 of 10

President Obama will speak in Boston on Thursday - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 16th Apr, 2013 - 11:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »
Discuss  Boston Marathon Also briefly covers the Boston Marathon 2013 explosions. More in depth Discussion on the terrorists for the 2013 attack is covered here: Tamerlan and Dzhokar Tsarnaev
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2013 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Boston Marathon - Page 3

President Barack Obama said Monday he ordered the "Full resources of the federal government" to respond to the Boston bombing on Monday, and that he also called for increased security around the United States as necessary.

"All Americans stand with the people of Boston," Obama said.

Obama said that any individuals or groups responsible for the "Senseless" bombing in Boston will "Feel the full weight of justice."

Two people were killed in the bombings near the finish line of the Boston Marathon and at least 80 were wounded, according to officials in Boston.

The president did not call the bombings at the Boston Marathon a terrorist attack. But a federal law enforcement official with knowledge of the investigation said investigators are classifying the bombings as a terror event, although it is not clear if it is domestic or foreign. Ref. CNN

Sponsored Links:
16th Apr, 2013 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

Marathon Boston

One of the victims was only 8 years old. There are 17 in critical condition so it means that if they do not pull through there could be a higher death count. The sad thing is that this was a holiday event for the people in Boston and I'm sure everyone was very relaxed. It shows how horror grabs you in this world - all of a sudden - no warning. I feel for the parents who lost their son.

international QUOTE (CNN)
An 8-year-old boy was one of the two people killed in Monday's terror attack on the Boston Marathon, a state law enforcement source says.

Meanwhile, hospital officials say the number of wounded treated at Boston hospitals after the bombings has risen to 132, including 17 in critical condition.

16th Apr, 2013 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

Boston Marathon Sports & Fashion Music Movies

This makes me so angry. I hope they find the coward that did this and bring him to justice. Why do innocent people have to die like this, for no reason at all.

16th Apr, 2013 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Marathon Boston

I was like coming here yesterday to post and then this happened and I was totally caught off guard by it. I was glued to my TV with thoughts about 9/11. It ain't as big as that but I bet people were thinking about it. This is going to put a lot of fear in future events like this.

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2013 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

Marathon Boston

Top administration officials have arrived at the White House to discuss the Boston Marathon bombings with President Obama.

Rick DesLauriers, the special agent in charge of the FBI's Boston division, told reporters Tuesday that there was "No known imminent physical threat at any location where we might be conducting investigation right now."

Officials also announced a twist in the probe: Suspicious packages that were detonated out of precaution were not explosive devices after all.

Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick announced Tuesday that there were only two bombs -- the two that exploded at the marathon, killing three people and wounding 176.

A doctor who treated some of the wounded said Tuesday the wounds were caused by shrapnel that included pellets and nails. Seventeen of the injured remain in critical condition.

Authorities including bomb experts searched an apartment in Revere, Massachusetts, and removed items late Monday. But officials cautioned that there are currently no clear suspects -- and the motive remains unknown. Ref. CNN

16th Apr, 2013 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Boston Marathon

We have the Toronto Marathon coming up and the officials from that are going to be taking note of all happening in Boston. Also if they found shrapnel then this was a purposeful attack now we need to know if its one of those US based terrorists or an Islamist attack.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Apr, 2013 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Boston Marathon - Page 3

Boston blast injuries required battlefield savvy experts say

For the doctors, cops and other emergency personnel who responded to the Boston marathon bombings Monday, it was nothing less than a war zone, disaster experts say.The explosive devices that shattered the festivities of the iconic event were filled with shrapnel, law enforcement experts told NBC News, and they caused injuries and other effects as devastating as any seen on far-flung battlefields.
Source: Health

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2013 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

Boston Marathon Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

President Obama will speak in Boston on Thursday at an interfaith service honoring bombing victims, the White House said.

The FBI is appealing for help from the public in the investigation. Special Agent Rick DesLauriers said debris being sent for analysis includes pieces of black nylon, possibly from a backpack, and fragments of BBs or nails.

The third victim killed in the bombings was a graduate student at Boston University, a spokesman for the school said. The school declined to identify the victim further.

The mother of Krystle Campbell gave a tearful statement after learning that her daughter was one of three people killed. "She had a heart of gold," Patty Campbell said. "This doesn't make any sense." Ref. CNN

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Boston Marathon

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,