Read Me First

Read First - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 20th Apr, 2014 - 10:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
Before you start posting please have a look at this first.
20th Apr, 2006 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

Read Me First

Read Me First

I have always had a personal interest in the Native American Indians. The title of this Board designates each Nation (American Indian) as unique in its' culture and traditions and thus should not be grouped as one.

Only the utmost respect should be shown here as with all other Boards in this Community. Being sarcastic or disrespectful will only get you banned.

[b]Specific Threads: You will notice some Threads are by Nation / Tribe, if you are from that Nation or Tribe then please limit specific about it to that ONE Thread rather than starting multiple Threads. As always, please SEARCH first before starting new Topics.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3209 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
29th Jan, 2008 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #

First Read

Update

I would like to thank the Member Kamama for helping me redesign and name this Board to be more in sync with the current thinking of the American Indian Nations. The top picture reflects actual American Indians I met in the past opposed to a 'new age' picture.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3209 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

20th Apr, 2014 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

Read Me First History & Civil Business Politics

Board Name Change

To include the indigenous peoples of other countries I have renamed this Board: "American Indian Nations & World Indigenous Peoples".

> TOPIC: Read Me First

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,