Fighting Terrorism Since 1492 - Page 3 of 5

Yes fear mongering is a great way to fuel - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th Dec, 2008 - 4:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Fighting Terrorism Since 1492
Do you agree?
2nd Dec, 2008 - 4:38am / Post ID: #

Fighting Terrorism Since 1492 - Page 3

Who defines terror, the white man? Whatever the whites think is good is good. I tell you of the hurt of my people and you bring a definition.

Spotted Tail,

"This war did not spring up on our land, this war was brought upon us by the children of the Great Father who came to take our land without a price, and who, in our land, do a great many evil things... This war has come from robbery - from the stealing of our land."

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use the Quote Tags here. When you do not use these tags source material that is not your own may appear to be yours when it is not. See our Constructive Posting Policy.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 9 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.9%

Sponsored Links:
2nd Dec, 2008 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

Terrorism Fighting

Workman you continue to piddle at pity, which is your choice but the question is the act that the Colonists did commit was it terrorism? If so what do you base this on? What do you see the word terrorism meaning?

If you have no definition on what the word means then you can have no opinion. With no definition are there is no standard, which to compare your thoughts to. This is not a feeling, it is a thought based on what a word means. So far you have not defended why you think the act was terrorism and not one of war or of invasion. All three involve death of innocents all three involve death of warriors or soldiers who are willing to die for their idealism on what should or should not be.

I do not think any would say that the natives were anything but abused on the whole when the colonists came. This is not the point it is a side story, the point in the thread you need to make me see is why you define the whole invasion or conquering of the Americas as terrorism rather then war or an invasion.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

8th Dec, 2008 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

Fighting Terrorism Since 1492 History & Civil Business Politics

This is not about pity this is about history and the annihilation of nations of people who inhabited this continent that the white man has taken. If it were your people, if you were made to live on a reservation then you would be arguing something different, but like all white man you are blinded by your people's philosophies.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 9 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.9%

8th Dec, 2008 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Terrorism Fighting

You do puzzle me as how can I be blind when I have admitted pretty much every single nastey bit that has occurred. I will even say it is possible some of my ancestors were involved since I am 7 th generation here. Sorry before that is not of my blood heritage. If my sires have been part of your issue to that I am sorry, for none deserve repression or unjust treatment.

My people were concurred by the English. Laws were made such that our brides to be were raped before knowing their husbands by their King or other royalty. Nice way to corrupt blood lines so the pure blooded were destroyed.

So does that mean we were terrorized and should continue to fly the Anti English flag?

So do tell what Anti terrorist fight is it you fight today? I know near me a recent Native terrorist act is still trying to be sorted out. Should I hold this on your head?

I think not, it is a group trying to get stuff sorted out and chose a bad path. As did other parties that were involved. Its OK though I forgave them, just like I have the English nation.

So again you fail to give example of how the Native fight terrorist past to present. Perhaps some reflection on war terrorism and domination or genocide needs to be taken. Then you can place your facts to persuade my thought to all that has been done in the past was just terrorism and not a foreign body conquering a new land.

My father in law was beaten just for being him because the people thought he should be whiter. That is not terrorism it is bigotry. Would you agree?

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

8th Dec, 2008 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

Terrorism Fighting

The fighting on a big scale ended long ago, now the war is on a different level. We are terrorized when we try to progress. We are put down because we have a point of view. We are told to stay quiet or else. That is the terrorism of today.

8th Dec, 2008 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

Fighting Terrorism Since 1492

Then I ask this if that is terrorism why is not suppression?

Yes you are right many are told silent is the way. Silence does not lead to understanding but dominance.

How do you see you are terrorized when you try to progress? I guess that means what are you trying to change and what is the act of terrorism that is placed on that attempt on change?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2008 - 11:54am / Post ID: #

Fighting Terrorism 1492 - Page 3

The tale of the slaughter at Wounded Knee in South Dakota is [an] example too well known to require detailed repeating here, but what is less well known about that massacre is that, a week and a half before it happened, the editor of the South Dakota's Aberdeen Saturday Pioneer -- a gentle soul named L. Frank Baum, who later became famous as the author of The Wizard of Oz -- urged the wholesale extermination of all America's native peoples: "The nobility of the Redskin is extinguished, and what few are left are a pack of whining curs who lick the hand that smites them. The Whites, by law of conquest, by justice of civilization, are masters of the American continent, and the best safety of the frontier settlements will be secured by the total annihilation of the few remaining Indians. Why not annihilation? Their glory has fled, their spirit broken, their manhood effaced; better that they should die than live the miserable wretches that they are."
-- David E. Stannard

12th Dec, 2008 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

Fighting Terrorism 1492 Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

Yes fear mongering is a great way to fuel racial hatred. I would be wiling to bet the wholesale slaughter was pushed into action by the article.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Fighting Terrorism Since 1492

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,