Kansas City Royals - Page 2 of 2

Royals take World Series crown with epic 12-inning - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 2nd Nov, 2015 - 10:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Baseball
9th Jun, 2006 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

Kansas City Royals - Page 2

So Konq, what do you think about the Royals and their #1 pick in the draft a few days ago? I have heard a lot of controversy over the pick. To be honest, I don't even know the kid, and hadn't heard about him before he was selected. I hope KC didn't just ruin another chance at getting someone decent to help their team.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Oct, 2014 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Royals City Kansas

Royals defeat Orioles 2-1 for ALCS sweep, advance to World Series

Kansas City, which has yet to lose this postseason, is headed to just its third World Series in franchise history and first since 1985, when the team won its only championship. The Royals now await the winner of the NLCS between the Giants and Cardinals. Ref. USAToday

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2015 - 4:50am / Post ID: #

Kansas City Royals Sports & Fashion Music Movies

The Kansas City Royals are returning to the World Series after defeating the Toronto Blue Jays 4-3. The Royals won the best-of-seven American League Championship Series four games to two.

Kansas City, last year's American League pennant winner, will meet the New York Mets in the World Series. Game 1 is Tuesday night. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2015 - 10:46am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Royals City Kansas

Royals take World Series crown with epic 12-inning Game 5 win

After being shut out by Mets ace Matt Harvey through eight innings, Kansas City pulled a postseason-record eighth comeback to win the 2015 championship in a 7-2, 12-inning classic. It is the Royals' second World Series title, their first in 30 years. Ref. USAToday

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Kansas City Royals

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,