Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords Pathfinder Review - Page 3 of 3

Canabusis, in reference to this: Source 2 - Page 3 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 9th Feb, 2014 - 11:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - this is all about Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords Pathfinder Review Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords Pathfinder Review
3rd Dec, 2013 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords Pathfinder Review - Page 3

JB,

I was just reading over my instructions for character creation in my character creation thread and it seems a bit outdated now that the game has already started. Players will no longer be starting on the day of the Swallowtail festival and thus the information is misleading. Is there a way for me to edit the starting post for that thread?

Also I am not trying to hound you, but I am curious as to find out how long or how many players you must have for a game before we have proved the staying power of the Role-playing Game ? It would be very helpful to have stats windows as some of the characters are getting close to leveling. I could require that they resubmit their updated character stats in the character creation thread, but it would be helpful to have the use of stat windows. Like I said not trying to rush things just curious as to the requirements to gain such priviledges.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Dec, 2013 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

Review Pathfinder Runelords The Rise Canabusis

I can implement the custom Threads for you. I will post an update as soon as I am able to make the change over of your Role-playing Game Threads, you may wish to give your Players the heads up in advance so they are aware.

For editing your starting Post: send me the final updated text via my Contact Page and I will insert it for you. In your message please also specify if it is to replace the old text or to add on, etc.

4th Dec, 2013 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords Pathfinder Review Reviews RPG & Card Board

The related Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords Role-playing Game Threads have been customized. This should enhance your game up to the next level.

9th Feb, 2014 - 11:28am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Review Pathfinder Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Canabusis, in reference to this: Source 2 I can add your Map bigger if you need it. If so, please send it to my Email and I will update you with the location.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords Pathfinder Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,