Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords Pathfinder Review - Page 2 of 3

I think the game is going fairly well. Some - Page 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 3rd Dec, 2013 - 7:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 3 
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - this is all about Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords Pathfinder Review Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords Pathfinder Review
26th Sep, 2013 - 7:26am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords Pathfinder Review - Page 2

Felipe,
We can still make you a character, it will be a longer process but if you would like to play and want to make a character then I will help you with the lack of access to the necessary information. Go to my Character creation thread and state that you would like to make a character and what class and race you would like to be. (They are mainly the same classes and races available in Dungeons & Dragons.) We can go from there one step at a time. If you really want to play I am more then willing to take the time to help make that happen. You can also follow the instructions for ability scores as you do not need to reference the players guide to do so.

Sponsored Links:
1st Oct, 2013 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

Review Pathfinder Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Just a suggestion from me, but if you premade different character types and then gave new players the option to select one and optionally slight adjust them for their own liking then it will probably cut down on the time it takes to join your game. You may also attract those timid about creating a character.

1st Oct, 2013 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords Pathfinder Review Reviews RPG & Card Board

Canabusis,
I think that Role-playing Game Expert's idea is a good one. I have gained a lot of understanding over the past few weeks about creating characters. If you like, I could help you by creating a few characters that new players could choose from.

4th Oct, 2013 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Review Pathfinder Runelords The Rise Canabusis

I think that is a great Idea, and I will work on implementing it into my character creation page. Thank you both for your insight.

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2013 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

Review Pathfinder Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Video instruction on playing Pathfinder RPG can be found here: How To Play Pathfinder - Basics

21st Nov, 2013 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords Pathfinder Review

As my game continues and the plot thickens I would like to know how others feel about my ability to GM? Anyone participating or anyone just reading the thread, please feel free to give me your insight. There is always room for improvement and I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Nov, 2013 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords Pathfinder Review - Page 2

Maybe not the kind of feedback you're looking for but how do you feel about the game? Do you like what you are doing and how the players are participating? Is the game going in the direction you want it to go?

3rd Dec, 2013 - 7:03am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords Pathfinder Review Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 2

I think the game is going fairly well. Some players participate more then others, but I think with my method of updating the game regardless of player participation, (Unless necessary) that it is going good. I just wanted to know the opinion of others of how the story reads and whether they feel it is interesting and exciting. Perhaps I am not descriptive enough or perhaps there is something else I lack? I would like to gain more players in the future and would like to know how others view my Role-playing Game as it plays out. Finding the opinion of others is a good way to learn and progress, adapting to the needs and interests of many.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords Pathfinder Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,