Girl's Night Out RPG - Page 2 of 17

"Me hiding something, why no! - Page 2 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 12th Oct, 2014 - 9:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (17) »
Closed
Best of  Girl' s Night Out RPG
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2014 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Girl's Night Out RPG
A Friend

Girl's Night Out RPG - Page 2

Rasputin's eyes go wide with shock when a girl in a revealing bikini approaches his sauna. Oh, Lord... He dunks beneath the water and holds his breath as he hides beneath the bubbles. Hopefully, the girl is only after a quick dip cause he won't be able to go long without air.

Sponsored Links:
9th Oct, 2014 - 12:46am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Well, You Have Two
Description:
Krusten is a Bank Teller. She is a Beautiful Poised Middle Class woman. She likes to play role-playing games with her friends on weekends. Some of her associates think it is totally weird. She has secret admirers but they worry about her hobbies.

RPG Night Girls

Krusten role,

She thinks... Wait, was someone there or did they disappear? Sometimes Krusten could be too relaxed and not observant enough but at the same time she could have sworn there was someone else in the sauna. She leans back and enjoys the heat opening her pores and letting all the stress out.

"Ahhh..." She says with a sigh.

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2014 - 10:54pm / Post ID: #

Girl's Night Out RPG
A Friend

Girl's Night Out RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

Rasputin was getting dizzy from lack of air. The constant barrage of bubbles, heat and chlorine weren't helping either. He hoped the lady would be done soon.

10th Oct, 2014 - 11:30am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Totally Unlucky
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Page 2 RPG Night Girls

Candy role,

A few waves and "Hello" To acquaintances and she heads to the showers to take a quick rinse before heading to the sauna. On entering the sauna she sees Krusten right away and offers a big smile.

"Hi Krusten, how have you been? You got here before me."

Then as she gets closer she sees someone in the room as well,

"Oh, didn't realize you had company."

10th Oct, 2014 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Krusten is a Bank Teller. She is a Beautiful Poised Middle Class woman. She likes to play role-playing games with her friends on weekends. Some of her associates think it is totally weird. She has secret admirers but they worry about her hobbies.

RPG Night Girls

Krusten role,

Waving back she says "Hi Candy!" With a big smile then looks around to notice a man below the water. She almost leaps out with one jump as she is shocked to know she isn't a lone!

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2014 - 4:21am / Post ID: #

Girl's Night Out RPG
A Friend

Girl's Night Out RPG

Odd... Why did the girl suddenly jump out of the water? Did she see something in the water? Rasputin panicked and jumped out of the water. "I-is it a shark?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Oct, 2014 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Totally Unlucky
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Girl's Night RPG - Page 2

Candy role,

Candy laughs at the spectacle.

"Okay, so I take it you don't know each other or..."

She looks at Krusten with suspicion,

"Are you hiding something?"

Candy puts up her index finger and moves it side to side saying,

"Naughty girl."

12th Oct, 2014 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Girl's Night RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 2

Krusten role,

"Me hiding something, why no! I thought I was alone but then..."

Krusten catches her breath as she tries to calm down. She asks the stranger,

"Were you there long?"

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (17) »

> TOPIC: Girl's Night Out RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,