Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 95 of 95

Resfrix will move towards where the dagger - Page 95 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Jun, 2014 - 3:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 95 pgs.  91 92 93 94 95 
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Approved Players, the GM updates the RPG here.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
11th Jun, 2014 - 5:30am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 95

Please see my introduction there will be game delays. I apologize for the inconvenience. I do not know when I will be back on a regular schedule.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2014 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
A Friend

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Resfrix will move towards where the dagger appeared from and then returned to attempt an attack.

Out of Character:. Attack rolls with bonuses and a -4 added since unseen opponent: 16, 12

Damage withnbonuses added: 5, 4

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.