Stephen King - Page 3 of 3

I love King. I can get bogged down when he - Page 3 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 19th Nov, 2018 - 4:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Stephen King Discussion
12th Jan, 2014 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

Stephen King - Page 3

Stephen King is brilliant. I think he can make up such gory stories because of his real life experiences. When he was a kid he saw someone killed by a train and just before the turn of the century he was hit by a van and almost lost his life! Nothing like drawing from experience!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2014 - 4:30am / Post ID: #

Stephen King
A Friend

King Stephen

Bag of Bones is a good Stephen King book about a curse to get revenge. If you like that kind of thing, then I suggest you borrow it from the nearest library. If you don't like reading, there is even a movie adaptation that is almost as good as the novel.

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2016 - 6:13am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Stephen King UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

King 'scared to death of Trump'

WITH more than 50 horror novels, many made into film and TV drama, you would think nothing frightens Stephen King. He's terrified. Ref. Source 8b.

27th Dec, 2016 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 King Stephen

Many have both praise and well made fun of, at least when it comes to the movie adaptions of his books. While I have admittedly greatly enjoyed some his stories, I also feel that yes some come off as silly live action. Still, if I could I very much want to read all the way through a few of his books counting It and the Shining.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 27th Dec, 2016 - 11:41pm

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2017 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

Stephen King
A Friend

King Stephen

I love Stephen King! I like Carry and Misery. I like to listen to the audio books. They are very well done.
Back to the topic: Carry was the first book I ever read. It was truly terrifying. I also began reading "It", but I gave up on it. I honestly don't know why, since King is a very good writer.

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Stephen King

Stephen King fan theory will blow your mind. MISERY, The Stand, IT, The Dark Tower - Stephen King is a master of suspense, and this fan theory makes a believable case that all his stories are connected too. Source 4h.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

Stephen King
A Friend

Stephen King - Page 3

That is a sign of a good writer if he can make stand alone books all seem to some how belong together.

19th Nov, 2018 - 4:33am / Post ID: #

Stephen King Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 3

I love King. I can get bogged down when he spends three paragraphs describing a BLT, but his works are amazing. My favorite is Duma Key. One of his most underrated works.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Stephen King

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,