Road Rage Disorder - Page 3 of 4

Anyone with anger management problems should - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 16th Feb, 2015 - 5:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2009 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

Road Rage Disorder
A Friend

Road Rage Disorder - Page 3

This is what gets me. You have a elderly man being pulled from a vehicle and beaten by a young man and NO ONE from any other vehicle or nearby watching this happen can go over and stop the old man from getting beat to death. That is sad. I guess I do live in a I-do-not-care-about-anything-but-me world.

Sponsored Links:
8th Apr, 2009 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

Disorder Rage Road

Klar I am with you 100% on that. It is absolutely disgusting that none can to his aid. I hope that young man comes to his senses from this experience and makes good on the older mans life by helping other men especially teens come to the great realization that anger must be controlled. He needs to drawn and quartered for that.

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2009 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

Road Rage Disorder
A Friend

Road Rage Disorder Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I think others who simply watched and did nothing could be charged with accessory to a crime by allowing that to take place. But that is just my opinion.

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2009 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 3 Disorder Rage Road

'Justice will be done'

The family of an elderly man killed in a road rage attack says "justice will be done". Ref. Source 4

9th Apr, 2009 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #

Disorder Rage Road

Whether he was comatose from the punch or the fall to me matters little since it was the cause of the assault. Murder it still be but I am sure they will and up accepting a plea of guilty on the lesser charge of the two situations. After all better t have him booked on something then walking away with nothing.

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2010 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Road Rage Disorder

Road rage attack leaves man with broken legs

A man is helping police with inquiries after an Auckland road rage attack left another man in hospital with two broken legs which may have to be amputated. Ref. Source 7

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Sep, 2010 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

Road Rage Disorder
A Friend

Road Rage Disorder - Page 3

I hope they find the man or men responsible for such a violent act and they are placed in prison for a long time.

16th Feb, 2015 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

Road Rage Disorder Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 3

Anyone with anger management problems should not be behind the wheel of a vehicle. It is a recipe for disaster having someone so emotional in charge of a weapon (Vehicle).

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Road Rage Disorder

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,