Road Rage Disorder - Page 2 of 4

Pensioner beaten in road rage attack Children - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 8th Apr, 2009 - 3:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 7th Oct, 2008 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

Road Rage Disorder
A Friend

Road Rage Disorder - Page 2

I think there need to be more enforcement on inattentive driving. This would include cell phones, eating, putting on make up loud music and other things that are causing a driver to not pay attention to their driving. If we get some of this under control then maybe the road rage will be diminished somewhat.

I am not saying it a perfect answer but it is usually the driver who is not paying any attention to the road that is causing the others to lose their tempers.

Sponsored Links:
7th Oct, 2008 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

Disorder Rage Road

Yes I also think you are right Klar if we can do things to remove distractions then driving is easier and less offending errors would occur.

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2008 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

Road Rage Disorder
A Friend

Road Rage Disorder Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

We can only hope that something is done for the enforcement of this. I think the police have their hands full enough with everyone getting into accidents because they are in such a hurry.

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2008 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 2 Disorder Rage Road

Driver shot in road rage attack

A man was forced to fight against an enraged driver who had just shot him in the face in an apparent road rage attack.
Ref. Source 1

15th Nov, 2008 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

Disorder Rage Road

As angry as I get at those bad drivers, I don't think I'll ever get to the point of killing or attempting to kill someone for giving me the bad drive.Something really needs to be done before it becomes an 'epidemic'

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2008 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

Road Rage Disorder
A Friend

Road Rage Disorder

I believe that your too late. I believe there is already an epidemic of road rage disorder because people are in too much of a hurry to get where they are going.

Yeah I doubt that anyone can irritate me enough to shoot them for making me late.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Nov, 2008 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

Road Rage Disorder - Page 2

One has to ponder their life style on a day to day basis. This road rage is really and indicator of a much deeper social issue in the North American life style.

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2009 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Road Rage Disorder Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

Pensioner beaten in road rage attack

Children watched as an elderly man was dragged from his van and viciously beaten in an apparent road rage attack. Ref. Source 7

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Road Rage Disorder

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,