Teens That Do Stupid Things

Teens Stupid Things - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 11th Sep, 2012 - 7:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
What they think is fun ends up deadly for others.
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2006 - 11:38am / Post ID: #

This Thread is dedicated to list all the stupid things that teens sometimes do, especially starting with the news below:

international QUOTE

ONTARIO TEEN CHARGED AFTER WOMAN MANGLED BY DROPPED CONCRETE

A teenager from southeastern Ontario has been charged amid allegations that he dropped concrete from a highway overpass in January, knocking a driver unconscious and smashing her face.
Ref. Sourcel

Sponsored Links:
10th Jul, 2006 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

Things Stupid That Teens

In follow up to the case above I remember the teen pleading that he did not know that such action could kill spock.gif, sometimes you have to wonder if teens of today have jello for brains.

Here is another of the stupid things that teens do:

URINATING ON NATIONAL WAR MEMORIAL

One of the teenagers who urinated on the National War Memorial on Canada Day showed up Friday at the head office of the Royal Canadian Legion in Ottawa and tearfully apologized for his actions.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/canada/ottawa/story/2006...peecharges.html

I say give them a gun and send him to Afghanistan, let's see if he keeps on laughing. Apology. ok fine, but I wonder if that was just the pressure of being caught?

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2006 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Teens That Do Stupid Things Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Being a teen, I do quite a lot of stupid things, but nothing as stupid as dropping concrete off a highway overpass. I guess it comes down to something like the old wives tale that teens can either have street smarts, or intelligence. Thoes who are blessed with a majority of one can't achieve the other.

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2011 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Things Stupid That Teens

Flare shot at sheriff's copter, teen arrested

A 17-year-old was arrested Thursday after a flare was shot at a Sheriff's Department helicopter that was on approach to Gillespie Field, El Cajon police said. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2011 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

Things Stupid That Teens

Teen Faces Possible Jail Time For Sex Doll Prank:

When 18-year-old Tyell Morton put a blow-up sex doll in a bathroom stall on the last day of school, he didn't expect school officials to call a bomb squad or that he'd be facing up to eight years in prison and a possible felony record. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2012 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

Mate set on fire in 'Jackass' copycat

A teenager who celebrated his 17th birthday by pouring petrol on a friend and setting him on fire blames his action on the TV show Jackass. Ref. Source 3

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Sep, 2012 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

Teens That Stupid Things

You know what, I've seen some teens that are very capable of doing stupid things like this and more. They could be on drugs or having a serious psychological deficit but I definitely was not like this.

11th Sep, 2012 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

Teens That Stupid Things Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

So if the Jackass TV show told him to go jump off a cliff he would do that too? What a cruel way to celebrate your birthday. I hope his 'friend' made it though it.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Teens That Do Stupid Things

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,