Why Do People Hate Jews? - Page 2 of 13

Ummm...Christianity only came upon the death - Page 2 - Studies of Judaism - Posted: 1st Oct, 2008 - 4:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (13) »
Post Date: 31st Mar, 2008 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

Why Do People Hate Jews?
A Friend

Why Do People Hate Jews? - Page 2

I am sure that those who hate or dislike jews have a reason for it. As for why they do I have no idea. I know that I personally have no problem with anyone for any reason. Especially for their religion. Even if the Jews are successful in business and all they do that is no reason to dislike them. I think it is good for a community and have businesses be successful. I feel that it keeps a comunity thriving. So what if it a jewish person or some other person running that business. I say leave them to their own and lets just all get along.

Sponsored Links:
31st Mar, 2008 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

Jews Hate People Why

I may be stepping out on a limb here and I don't want to offend anyone but I think its because they always say that they are God's chosen people and everyone else is not.

1st Apr, 2008 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

Why Do People Hate Jews? Judaism Studies

They crucified our Lord Jesus Christ (though His death was necessary)

Any Christian that hates Jews for this reason does not understand their own religious history.

Jesus is a Jew.
He came to initially to the Jews to save them as a Nation. Matt. 15:24
Most of the Early Church was composed of Jews.
Gentiles and Jews are indistinguishable Rom. 10:12
The Jews will be Saved as a Nation in the Last Days. Rev 7:4

Only Jesus had the right to condemn the Jewish Nation, not the Christians that compose his Church.

And the Muslims just use the Jews as a Scapegoat for their impotent murderous religion.

The hate of Jews is irrational.

1st Apr, 2008 - 9:27am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Jews Hate People Why

dbackers

And the Muslims just use the Jews as a Scapegoat for their impotent murderous religion.

Direct quotes are from the Christian Bible
God helped Sara create a widow and an orphan when she saw Isaac and Agar's son playing together and ordered Abraham to cast out the slave girl. And once more Abraham bowed to Sara's desire. He got rid of the slave girl that SHE gave to him as a wife to have children with, only this time she was taking his son with her. But God told Abraham,
"Heed all that Sara says to you; for through Isaac shall your descendants be called." (Genesis 21:12)

In other words, Agar and her son are of little consequence, since Isaac is the chosen one anyway.
Abraham rose early in the morning, took bread and a bottle of water, and gave them to Agar, placing them on her shoulder. Then he dismissed her and the child. She departed, and wandered about in the desert of Bersabee. (Genesis 21:14)

To Muslims the Jews are more than just a scapegoat. They have not forgotten this little story for 4000 years. They feel they have a right, by birth, to anything the Jews have, so the jealousy, hatred, and killing continues year after year. They are consumed with it. They teach it to their children generation after generation from the time they are old enough to understand.

Reconcile Edited: mousetrails on 1st Apr, 2008 - 10:04am

1st Apr, 2008 - 9:34am / Post ID: #

Jews Hate People Why

David

there are simply many people who do not feel it is right that America should sacrifice its people for the sake of the Jews. This was also a not uncommon feeling during WWII as well.

I am an amateur student of both WWII and the Jews, so your statement leaves me mystified. What specific sacrifice, action, or situation are you referring to?

Reconcile Edited: mousetrails on 1st Apr, 2008 - 9:39am

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2008 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

Why Do People Hate Jews?

Name: Timtim

Comments:

Here are some quotes for this...

The Bolshevik Revolution in Russia was the work of Jewish planning and  Jewish dissatisfaction. Our Plan is to have a New world Order. What worked so wonderfully in Russia, is going to become Reality for the whole world.
- The American Hebrew [Magazine], 10, Sept. 1920

The Jewish people"¦.will attain World domination by the dissolution of other races"¦& by the establishment of a world republic in which everywhere the Jews will exercise the privilege of citizenship. In this New World Order, the Children of Israel"¦will furnish all the leaders without encountering opposition.
-(Baruch Levy to Karl Marx, quoted in Review de Paris, 6/1/1928, p. 574

The International Jewish bankers rule the world through debt, which is money they create out of nothing. They need world government to ensure no country defaults or tries to overthrow them. As long as private bankers, instead of governments, create money the human race is doomed. These bankers and their allies have bought everything and everyone.
- Henry Makow

The Federal Reserve banks are one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever seen. There is not a man within the sound of my voice who does not know that this nation is run by the International Jewish bankers.
- Congressman Louis T. McFadden (Rep. Pa)

We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right MAJOR CRISIS, and the nations will accept the NEW WORLD ORDER.
- David Rockefeller - Chairman, Council on Foreign Relations (CFR)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Oct, 2008 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

Why People Hate Jews - Page 2

Name: Jean

Comments: Listen, I don't think you people understand. to think Jesus was killed by Jews is wrong, people who think this are uneducated. I am not a jew myself, but I even know Jesus was killed by the Romans. he was being persecuted for going against the roman law. At that time Christianity was illegal. Christianity only became popular after the emperor, Constantine converted and became christian. he then made the official roman religion Christianity. So stop saying the Jews killed Christ. YOU ARE WRONG.

1st Oct, 2008 - 4:36am / Post ID: #

Why People Hate Jews Studies Judaism - Page 2

Ummm...Christianity only came upon the death of Christ...Jesus. So at the time of his death, of course, there was no mass appeal of Christianity, as it had yet to be created. Physically, he was killed by Romans, yes this is true. However, the choice of his final punishment was left up to the Jewish Leaders in the crowd in the end. Jesus was scorged as you remember, but was quite alive, as his crimes did not fit the punishment of crucifixion. Pontius Pilate gave the crowd (with Jewish Leaders, who were offended by Jesus claim to be the "Son of God" and "King of the Jews") a choice between saving Barabbas or Jesus, as was a custom of Passover. Now Barabbas was a insurrectionist (confirmed and it is written he may have killed a man during the insurrection) which had a sentence of death by crucifixion. Jesus was taken in for taxes and claiming to be the King of the Jews. The crowd chose Barabbas.

He was basically turned in by his own people...the Jews. So, you are correct technically. Romans did kill Jesus. But to put this into 21st century speak...the Jewish Leaders present were super co-conspirators in premeditated murder at a minimum, but would easily be charge with murder today. Remember, Charles Manson didnt kill any of those people, but he gave orders that ended up in the death of them.

We will never know truly if the Jewish leaders could have looked upon a scorged Jesus and said enough, would Pilate have killed him anyway. Governors of the time really had no issue on using harsh punishment, but the act of Pilate washing his hands after the choice of the crowd is made suggest that the scorging would have been all. That act certainly made it seem as though the final fate of Jesus was left into the hands of the Jewish Leaders and the Romans would carry out the request either way to keep the crowd/populous under control.

I have a wonderful eduction and make a nice living. I also believe that the Jewish Leaders (in particular) as well as the jewish congregation present that day that decided to save Barabbas instead of Jesus were complicent in Jesus's Death. I do not believe that all Jews killed Jesus, just the greed and envy of the ones that had him captured, scorged and killed are responsible. All that said, I believe his suffering was necessary for the movement to take place. Had he just lived a normal life and died of a cold or flu 10-20 years later, would we have had Christianity? I tend to think we wouldn't have...

So please, study up on history before you go telling everyone they are wrong and uneducated.

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 1st Oct, 2008 - 5:54am

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (13) »

> TOPIC: Why Do People Hate Jews?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,