Why Do People Hate Jews? - Page 12 of 13

The hatred against the Jews has spiritual - Page 12 - Studies of Judaism - Posted: 2nd Apr, 2015 - 8:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 
19th Jan, 2014 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

Why Do People Hate Jews? - Page 12

Some of what you said I don't know what you are referring too but the crux of it is that the Jews were hated because they believe in one god? Christians evolved out of the Bible one god concept and they are not hated the way Jews have been and still are today.

Sponsored Links:
19th Jan, 2014 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

Jews Hate People Why

The early Jews did not believe in one God, they believed in their tribal
God. The Hopi Indians had their tribal God and so did 10,000 other tribes. Unfortunately as time progressed philosophy and western ideas changed the simple tribal God into the one God of all mankind. Thus the Jews attempted to press their simple tribal God unto mankind. As I understand the spiritual world, tribal Gods are the collective soul of a tribe. The Jewish tribal God is the Jewish collective soul. The Hopi tribal God is the Hopi tribal soul. Thus people have misunderstood the meaning of God. If the Jews had not attempted to press mankind into the belief that their God was the God of the Universe, the hatred of the Jews would have been no more than the Hatred of the Hopi Indians. Who hates the Hopi Indians?

19th Jan, 2014 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

Why Do People Hate Jews? Judaism Studies

international QUOTE
The early Jews did not believe in one God, they believed in their tribal God.

You are referring to what they believed before or after Moses? The way I figured it is I have always read they believed in one god from the start of Adam in Genesis even if it was "Tribal".

international QUOTE
Who hates the Hopi Indians?

I don't know but the Hopi nation did not evolve the way the Jews have so I don't understand the analogy. The Jews were largely scattered then settled in many other nations. The British basically tried to fulfill the Bible by forcing the Palestinians there to move aside so Israel could be established again. I can see where all of this could cause hate.

19th Jan, 2014 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

Page 12 Jews Hate People Why

The early Jews lived in lands with many Gods. By the time the Bible was put down in its final form, they added Genesis which is not true. It is highly unlikely that the story of Moses had much truth as well. The only thing historians are certain about is that a man or a tribe called Moses emerged from the desert.
The problem of Palestine is only a later problem of the Jewish people. Throughout the universe the Jews upon billions of planets are singled out for fury because they believe they are special to God. The only thing special about the Jews are their prophets who tend to reflect data from God to man. Of course Judaism is only one particular religion with particular prophets. I accept all the religions of man as coming from God. Thus God is heterogeneous with respect to the religions of man.
In general the promise to the Jews is new Earth reincarnation whereas the early reincarnation process was collerctive tribal reincarnation where people return to their tribe. The prophet Yeshua was an instrument to bring some of mankind into the promise of new Earth salvation as per Isaiah. However the process applies to all mankind and the Hopi Indians also have their own new Earth.
The Jewish people themselves are not special. They are no better nor worse than anyone else. Some other people will have a greater percentage of their people attaining higher new Earths. The Jews are just average people who have not understood the message from Isaiah to them and the world.

1st Mar, 2015 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

Jews Hate People Why

Israel has an indirect apartheid situation setup where the population of Palestinians are subject to whatever Israel decides, that can make people desperate to get services or products very angry.

1st Apr, 2015 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Why Do People Hate Jews?

The hatred against the Jew is spiritual. It has little to do with Israel. The problem is that Isaac was a holy child of God like Jesus. The Jewish people carry the holy seed among them. They provide New Earth salvation for themselves and those who align themselves to the Jewish God. Jesus came from the Jewish seed and provides heavenly salvation to his followers. Those who hate the Jews hate life and hate God.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Apr, 2015 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

Why People Hate Jews - Page 12

international QUOTE
Those who hate the Jews hate life and hate God.

Maybe they just 'hate' the way they are treating the Palestinians and the whole "God" Thing is just added for justification or maybe even redirection from the real issue.

2nd Apr, 2015 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

Why People Hate Jews Studies Judaism - Page 12

The hatred against the Jews has spiritual foundations. God chose the holy child Isaac to be the Father of the Jewish people. As we look at the promises in the Bible we find that God promised the New Earth to the Jewish people. This is a future new Earth and not a remake of a destroyed old Earth. The spiritual war going on in Israel sets the stage for the end of times. The destruction of Israel will be followed by God pulling the gravitational forces off the sun. This will result in a fireball. Within 8 minutes most people on the side of the Earth facing the sun will be destroyed. Within a few hours the rest will be destroyed. Anyone underground will cook to death as the fireball hits the earth. Not pleasant. Yet the Holocaust provided a large number of Jews for the new Earth of Isaiah. After the destruction the rest will go on to the new earth. Jews are hated because God gave the gift of higher life to the Jews.

+  « First of 13 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 

> TOPIC: Why Do People Hate Jews?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,