USA Jews - Page 2 of 4

In his case I don't think he thought - Page 2 - Studies of Judaism - Posted: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 5:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
USA Jews USA Judaism, USA Jewish Traditions, etc.
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

USA Jews
A Friend

USA Jews - Page 2

I do not watch much TV the news and other stuff on it is much too depressing. I would rather search the internet for news and pick and choose what I want to see. To know that his guy is deranged and picking on the Jewish communities proves just that. To see him try to blame his actions on a innocent person just proves it more. I hope that the Jewish communities are safer now.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2017 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Jews USA

All 100 US senators have signed a letter urging the Trump administration to step up security at Jewish community centers, day schools and synagogues following a new wave of threats.

Bomb threats via phone and email were reported in Georgia, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, Washington and Wisconsin. They are among more than 100 threats made across the United States and Canada since early January, according to the Anti-Defamation League.

In the letter to Department of Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly, Attorney General Jeff Sessions and FBI Director James Comey, the senators wrote: "We are concerned that the number of incidents is accelerating and failure to address and deter these threats will place innocent people at risk and threaten the financial viability of JCCs, many of which are institutions in their communities." Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA Jews Judaism Studies

Israeli-American teen arrested for threats against Jewish centers in U.S.

An 18-year-old Israeli-American has been arrested in connection with a wave of threats aimed at Jewish community centers, the FBI confirmed Thursday. The suspect, who was not immediately identified, was arrested by Israeli police as part of joint investigation with the FBI, federal authorities said. Investigators believe the suspect is responsible for the bulk of the threats transmitted against the institutions in the past several months. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

USA Jews
A Friend

Page 2 Jews USA

Why do people do this? I've seen this a lot lately. Blacks manufacturing threats against BLM rallies as well as posting hate paraphernalia on campuses and getting caught. Islamis women making false claims about being momested because if their faith, and getting exposed. Now this. This only makes it harder for the authorities involved to do the right thing. Worse, it costs precious resources to uncover these make believe threats that aren't being spent on uncovering real threats.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

USA Jews
A Friend

Jews USA

I am not sure it was make believe. I think this ten thought it would be the correct thing to do to cause threats and harm to people he does not like. I hope that he spends a few months behind bars to better understand that this is not a prank it is real life and people do get hurt over it. Too many people think they can say or do anything and face no consequences for their actions or words.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

USA Jews
A Friend

USA Jews

KN,

What I saw in the news was this one thought if he made fake threats against community centers he'd get the Government to up the security level at these centers.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

USA Jews
A Friend

USA Jews - Page 2

You are correct but there is no such thing as a fake threat. To him he was making a fake threat but others too it as a real threat. That means money was spent to hunt down this person who was threatening them and bring them to justice. Kids just think it is all fun and games but then reality slaps them hard.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

USA Jews
A Friend

USA Jews Studies Judaism - Page 2

In his case I don't think he thought it was fun and games and that is my point exactly. While he thought he was helping by making us ratchet up the protection at these sites, in fact he hurt by making us expend precious resources to catch him, thus not going after the real threat.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: USA Jews

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,