Veganism - Vegan - Page 5 of 6

Substituting healthy plant proteins for red - Page 5 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 10th Apr, 2019 - 4:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Discuss  Veganism,Vegan This is a general Thread about Vegetarians and Vegans - other Threads are country specific.
Post Date: 1st Oct, 2016 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Veganism - Vegan - Page 5

Should Vegans Take DHA to Preserve Brain Function?

This is why I recommend 250mg a day of a pollutant-free source of long-chain omega-3 fatty acids. Ref. Source 1b.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jan, 2017 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

Vegan Veganism

Since I became a vegan exactly one year ago, my body went through many changes. A very important one is my vision, prior to going vegan I noticed my vision was deteriorating a little bit and I couldn't see as good as I did before, it was frustrating because in my line of work having the ability to read without struggle is extremely important. But since I went vegan, my vision has improved dramatically and I no longer struggle with reading.

Besides my hair improving in texture and been very energetic and feeling "Light", someone pointed out to me that I have not been checking my low blood pressure for very long and I did not even realize it.

I have been suffering of very low blood pressure for many years, it got me very dizzy, light-headed as well as having headaches (Dairy!) but for a year now, I had zero issues with my low blood pressure. The irony of it all is that veganism lowers your blood pressure but in my case, it helped to balance it.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

Veganism - Vegan
A Friend

Veganism - Vegan Health & Special Psychology

I'm really glad to hear that going vegan has improved your health. I have went vegetarian from time to time. It is a really big step though to go from that to vegan. It is difficult to eliminate all animal products. The health benefits can be amazing though.

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2017 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Vegan Veganism

Microbiome: We Are What They Eat. What happens to our gut flora when we switch from a more animal-based diet to a more plant-based diet? Source 9z

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2017 - 11:02am / Post ID: #

Vegan Veganism

What going vegan for a month does to you. THEY mightn't have the best reputation but there's no denying vegans are taking over the world - and this woman finally understands why. Source 7v

Image from Maggie Kelly's Instagram public domain.

Veganism - Vegan
Veganism - Vegan (Hover)

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2018 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

Veganism - Vegan

Plant-Based Is Not the Same as Vegetarianism. Referring to heart disease, Dr. Caldwell B. Esselstyn, Jr., MD asks, “Why is there reticence to provide the public with guidelines that will spare them this […] Source 5v.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2019 - 4:31am / Post ID: #

Veganism Vegan - Page 5

Dr. Greger’s Interview with Gianna Simone. In this 30-minute conversation, Gianna and I discuss healthy pregnancies, the science of soy, supplements, and more. Source 7g

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2019 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

Veganism Vegan Psychology Special & Health - Page 5

Substituting healthy plant proteins for red meat lowers risk for heart disease. Diets that replaced red meat with healthy plant proteins led to decreases in risk factors for cardiovascular disease (CVD), according to a new study. The study is the first meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials examining the health effects of red meat by substituting it for other specific types of foods. Source 8l.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Veganism - Vegan

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,