Veganism - Vegan - Page 2 of 6

For breakfast I am having my usual cucumber - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 29th Jun, 2015 - 12:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Discuss  Veganism,Vegan This is a general Thread about Vegetarians and Vegans - other Threads are country specific.
14th Jan, 2015 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Veganism - Vegan - Page 2

If you are truly to be vegan you will need to give up meat or is it that you are simply giving up dairy products? If you still intend to eat meat and eggs but give up dairy then you are more of a "Flexitarian / Semi-vegetarian".

Sponsored Links:
18th Jan, 2015 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

Vegan Veganism

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend. I am not going to be a vegan, but I have been looking at veganism only because its does have many great recipes of being dairy free. I didn't mean to confuse.

18th Jan, 2015 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

Veganism - Vegan Health & Special Psychology

international QUOTE (Jchampers)
Sorry, I didn't mean to offend.

Don't be silly, I'm not offended at all, I was just trying to understand the connection between your diet and veganism. I applaud you going dairy free, its nothing but the mucus of the animal and your body really does not know how to deal with it so once in awhile you get a cold / flu. wink.gif

18th Jan, 2015 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Vegan Veganism

Its actually not a choice, as I feel really sick these days having lactose. However, I feel a lot more lighter not having any dairy. So that's got to be a good thing hey?

13th May, 2015 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Vegan Veganism

It is my ultimate goal to have the discipline to become a vegan. But not just a vegan but a healthy vegan.The mistake I have been committing was to try to give up everything at once thinking I was "Strong" Enough to do it. The reality is that it was NOT as easy as I thought.

The good news is that I was a vegetarian in the past so I am going back to a vegetarian diet and I will try to wean off the rest of the unhealthy things such as diary.

26th Jun, 2015 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Veganism - Vegan

I am going cheese/dairy free for this week as I start. I have been watching a lot of videos and they are helping a lot. Today for breakfast I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with peppermint tea, for break I had some granola with dried fruits, for lunch I had my amazing vegetable soup full of carrots, potatoes, celery, pumpkin and cornmeal dumplins and of course, all I drank was water. For dinner, I made my MMP (Mexican Macaroni Pasta) with peas, carrots and black beans.

Everything vegan.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Jun, 2015 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

Veganism Vegan - Page 2

This coming Tuesday, will be a week that I went completely dairy-free. For breakfast I am having two wheat bread toasts with tomatoes, lunch will be a a vegan chilli with spaghetti and for dinner, the boys will have leftovers and I will probably have a peppermint infusion with cinnamon bread.

29th Jun, 2015 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #

Veganism Vegan Psychology Special & Health - Page 2

For breakfast I am having my usual cucumber and tomato toasts with some grapes, apples and granola. I am probably the only vegan in the world that dislike apples. I eat them because I have plenty in my fridge but I rather fruits such as watermelon, grapes and mangoes.

For lunch, I will be making pizza and make enough to carry tomorrow for work.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Veganism - Vegan

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,