Happy New Year 2014

Happy Year 2014 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 12th Jan, 2014 - 6:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  Happy New Year 2014 Feel free to share any New Year Resolutions you will like to accomplish for 2013.
31st Dec, 2014 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

Happy New Year 2014

Happy New Year 2014

Being that this is an International Community there are persons around the world already in 2014 and some of us yet still to 'celebrate' it. All the best to you and yours for 2014.

This past year has been a very trying year and so far the change over to 2014 does not seem to be very different. I hope that some key things take place as it should so we can count 2014 as peaceful in all the sense of the word.

Happy New Year 2014
Happy New Year 2014 (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Dec, 2014 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Year Happy

Ringing in the New Year around the world

With fireworks shooting from the top of Auckland's Sky Tower, 2014 was welcomed in by New Zealanders. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2014 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Happy New Year 2014 Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Australia leads world in NYE party

SYDNEY and Melbourne have kicked off the party that starts the world's new year by painting the night sky. Ref. Source 7

1st Jan, 2014 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

Year Happy

Happy new year everyone! I hope you can fulfill your goals. If its overcoming procrastination then you better get started. laugh.gif

6th Jan, 2014 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

Year Happy

I think I have given up making goals as a new year's resolution. Whenever I'm really serious about starting something and continuing with it I'll just do it, new years or not. Belated happy new year everyone.

12th Jan, 2014 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Happy New Year 2014

I'd like to echo what Clara said and I very much feel the same way. I am expecting some good things this year and if they turn out as expected I'll be a very happy person in the universe! wink.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Happy New Year 2014

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,